Which is the fastest and most stable Windows 10 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plat1098

I voted "Anniversary Update," not for speed but for reliability. The first Creators is a very close second. I found Fall CU to be with some unpleasant surprises in the form of unforeseen conflicts and hardware problems. Certain settings like keeping Fast Startup disabled were not respected after a couple of cumulative updates. Yeah, machines run "fast" on Fall CU but for me, it took more work and vigilance to get there than with previous OS versions.

F

ForgottenSeer 55474

I believe that it is the latest(1709)there is the best/stable:)

Reactions: Brie

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Me too my laptop is very slow when it startup af! i dont know which version it running on, when i read this i almost forgot to disable all services running which i dont use i thought you can try it NVT SysHardener: Harden Windows Settings i will try this when i use laptop hope i wont forget it lol because i only watch and surfing sometimes...

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
The fastest version of Windows 10 is the one right before the next build. With the next build, we will get a lot of instability, memory leaks and performance issues again and it takes them another 6 months to patch it. And then the next build is out. Rinse and repeat. Since 1607 Anniversary, the build just before the next build comes out has been the most stable from my experience. (y)

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
I did some researches
the most downloaded windows 10 version is Windows 10 version 1511 (november update, threshold 2)

Reactions: Syafiq and frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.