Battle Which is the IS among those softwares ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 21043

Hi,

As we can see from the above comments, there is no "best" Antivirus. However, I can recommend you a few products which based on my experience I would pick other other products. Each product has different strenghts.

Paid: ESET (recommended due to the good detection rate), Emsisoft (recommended due to the Behaviour Blocker) or Kaspersky (recommended due to the Application Contol feature).
Free: Avast Antivirus, Avira Free Antivirus.

Please note the above is just my opinion. It is up to the user to decide which product should be used on their system/s.

If you'd like to learn more about why there is no "best" Antivirus, please read the information available at the following thread:
http://malwaretips.com/threads/why-there-is-no-best-antivirus-product.44676/

I recommend you test out the products using the free trial they usually provide and then after testing a few decide which one you prefer out of the ones tested.

With this in mind, please remember that no Antivirus/Internet Security is there to protect you 100%. It's also down to the user just as much to be careful.

Cheers. ;)

Reactions: Amine Achille
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.