• Sophos

• Other [Please Specify Below]

Results are only viewable after voting.

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Depend what is your view for "trusted". If we go like in here today's PARANOID internet world, ransom here ransom there and other thing messed with in...crap what i talking about, most privacy friendly for sure is Emsisoft. In other scenarios...hmm... i still keep my vote, Emsisoft.

BearHug

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 9, 2017
Depend what is your view for "trusted". If we go like in here today's PARANOID internet world, ransom here ransom there and other thing messed with in...crap what i talking about, most privacy friendly for sure is Emsisoft. In other scenarios...hmm... i still keep my vote, Emsisoft.

Reactions: given and Bill7

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
I voted other , but it is not realy an antivirus company......voodooshield! Dan the develloper is a very friendly , helpful and knowledgable man and always is willing to help everyone out! ;) edit : I would like to ad symantec / norton too : a very helpful / knowledgeable community as goes for their customer support ( here in the Netherlands ) topnotch!

Thirio

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 3, 2017
Avast - household name, been around for 3 decades, reliable free protection
Kaspersky - proven and tested solution protecting businesses around the world
Malwarebytes - a staple in computer security, supplements any security setup
Emsisoft - good privacy policy, no bs approach to security, no bloatware

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
It's hard to choose from, so technically will based on privacy policy thus so far Emsisoft is on the top.

When it comes on the performance and services, then already a different story cause so many are deserving on the spot.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.