Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Total voters

HarborFront

Level 55
Verified
Content Creator
For Linux Manjaro 20x anyone running chrome/chromium browser with uBO extension? I seems not to able to show the colored panel on the left side despite enabling 'I'm an advanced user'. No issue on my Linux Mint Mate 20x running Ungoogled Chromium browser.

This happens for the latest version of uBO and the last version as well. I'm using Ungoogled Chromium browser so not sure whether it only affects Ungoogled Chromium or is it a Linux Manjaro issue

Screenshot_2020-07-29_17-29-25.png

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
I chose others because of my personal experience.
I was and still a macOS user. But for privacy, pricing and security I have always been looking for a replacement for macOS. I tested freeBSD and GNOME (which is my love for servers), SUSE and GNOME, Mint and KDE, Xfce and some more. But finally I ended up with Pantheon and Elementary OS. Although it does not have an active desktop but for these reasons I would really recommend elementary and pantheon:
1- It is really an stable OS. Unlike many distros it does not crash after some updates
2- Pantheon is clean, usable and user friendly. And of course I am used to macOS environment which is really similar to Pantheon.
3- It has an active and organized development and by the recent changes in it’s App Center, many developers have started to write apps for this distro.