Battle Which one is better? Iolo System Mehcanic Pro or Anvisoft cloud System Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

maanastr

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
Which one is better tool in between Iolo System Mehcanic Pro and Anvisoft cloud System Booster Pro?

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
The better one is Iolo System Mehcanic Pro. But like most of the people out here, I would advice you to use neither. For all the cleaning stuff, use CCleaner.
But if you're interested in the 'tweaking' features of those apps, go for SMP.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
This may be the first, and in all likely hood not the last time, I will have heard of lolo System Mechanic Pro & Anvisoft cloud System Booster. Although our cat's name happens to really be LO-LO,:rolleyes: I've neither known nor can I give an opinion of these software.o_O I actually downloaded CCleaner portable version tonight!;) http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/builds I've frequently read praise for this efficiency tool for which I will attest truly did an amazing job in extracting the temporary files, history, cookies, & cache, for every browser used on two of our three systems, both administered with a fast & thorough scan!:D

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
The problem is not many peole has used these products.

Why would you pay 20 or 50 dollar for these products, when you can get similar products for free.

iolo is well established. so i think using will do any harm to resistry or sytem files.

anvisoft is new. Someone must use it for few months to see how it performs.

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I have used this program for a year was good but too much to go into a system and not liked and besides a very long scan your system at risk because he has a lot of tools and in addition I finished my term and returned to the Wise Disc Cleaner.
this program is more for professionals and you have to watch what you are doing because you can cause poverty in the system.:(

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Which one is better tool in between Iolo System Mehcanic Pro and Anvisoft cloud System Booster Pro?
Iolo is better overall. And it's known for many years.
There are users that might find these software useful. But always with caution as these software can modify your system settings, registry and files.
Users that often install/uninstall programs, change associations, play with codec packs and audio/video tools can find themselves in situation where good registry cleaner can help ( not CCleaner's).
No one can tell you that well known software like TuneUp, Iolo, WiseCleaner, IObit, Auslogics... has just a placebo effect as they do clean your registry for programs and associations that don't exists on the system anymore, and junk files. But can not guarantee for others. You can check by counting (not manually :D ) your registry before and after cleaning. There's no need for system optimization software indeed, as Windows is preconfigured to do most things without these software. And can do harm to your processes and settings.
As if your habits when browsing are reckless can and will cause harm to your computer (malware infection, junk accumulation...) also, reckless using of your system offline can and will cause harm also. Just as registry cleaner software and similar, NEVER broke my system or system of any of my customers (Wise Care 365 Free installed + CCleaner), and I find some users install 3 programs in the same time while listening the music and burning dvd, which motive is always to install games with 3 toolbars inside installer, not caring about it says "close any other programs to continue"... And when you clean their system, system broke itself. Well OF COURSE it did o_O
Long story short, always be cautious when using this software, and it can fix something that you would never think it can.

maanastr

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
@ above all: Thanks for the reply.

it seems final conclusion is Cleaner and I must have to continue with Ccleaner..:)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
You're better off with CCleaner. You don't need these kinds of software. Most of their effects are placebo.
I have to agree.There is nothing that these claim to do(make PC Faster,Internet Faster,ect.)that you cannot do with CCleaner and some manual tweaks.CCleaner is free and so is Google Search,if you are unsure about what tweaks you can make.
I have tried Privazer and it is very good but might seem a bit intimidating to the novice

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
System Ninja works as well. With those 3 tools (CCleaner, System Ninja and PrivaZer), you really can't ask for anything more. I maybe using Baidu's PC Faster but i really don't use it for it's cleaning capabilities, I use to tweak some of my settings (Although I do use its cleaners once in a while).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.