Battle Which HP vs Lenovo Intel 8th Gen Laptop is better ?

Atatrah

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2014
hello
i will buy one of them
which one is better ?
the two have the same price

7HA07PA-1_T1560915699.png

HP 250 G7
8th Gen Intel*i5-8265U(1.80 GHz)
8GB Memory DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 620.
15.6-inch HD LED Display
Optical Drive: DVD super.
256GB SSD

lenovo.jpg

Lenovo ideapad l340
Core i5..(8265u) 8 generation
RAM 8GB DDR4
SSD 256GB
INTEL 2GB GRAPHIC
screen 15.6

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
If you search for reviews the Lenovo is much better:
From the conclusion:
The HP 250 G7 is not easy to rate. On the one hand, it is a reasonably priced office notebook that is amazingly well-equipped in some areas for the price, but HP’s decision to include a TN display is unforgivable.
From the conclusion:
he Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15IRH Gaming shows in our review that even budget laptops with slightly less graphics performance are suitable for games. However, buyers have to accept minor trade-offs such as the missing memory card reader or the somewhat weak ClickPad. Wi-Fi could be faster too.
Search for some reviews and draw your own conclusion... 🤔

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
"INTEL 2GB GRAPHIC " Intel don't have a 2GB graphics card, at least not yet. It must be a dedicated graphics card. what's the model? Both have same cpu.
Does both have 720p screen? I would not recommend a 720p screen for 15.6 inch device, go for a 1080p (aka full hd).
In the end watch reviews on Youtube for thermal throttling issues. It's not worth buying a better specced laptop if it will throttle.

Atatrah

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2014
"INTEL 2GB GRAPHIC " Intel don't have a 2GB graphics card, at least not yet. It must be a dedicated graphics card. what's the model? Both have same cpu.
Does both have 720p screen? I would not recommend a 720p screen for 15.6 inch device, go for a 1080p (aka full hd).
In the end watch reviews on Youtube for thermal throttling issues. It's not worth buying a better specced laptop if it will throttle.

i bought hp 250 G7
and its full HD

1.PNG
2.PNG
IMG_20191220_222850.jpg

Protomartyr

Level 7
Sep 23, 2019
I think the HP was the better buy. Those dedicated trackpad buttons are really convenient and useful. The 250 G7 is also from HP's business line versus the L340 from Lenovo's consumer line. I generally like to purchase from the business line of a manfucaturer for personal use as they tend to provide better support, documentation, and availability of parts.

Hope you enjoy your new computer! Stay protected. :)

Atatrah

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2014
I think the HP was the better buy. Those dedicated trackpad buttons are really convenient and useful. The 250 G7 is also from HP's business line versus the L340 from Lenovo's consumer line. I generally like to purchase from the business line of a manfucaturer for personal use as they tend to provide better support, documentation, and availability of parts.

Hope you enjoy your new computer! Stay protected. :)
thank you

I use ESET Security for more 5 years , i will be protected always

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.