Which OS has the better system-wide implementation for Dark Mode?
System-wide Dark Mode implementations;
- Windows 10 [Version 1909]
- macOS Catalina
- Android 10
- iOS 13
- Ubuntu 19.10 [Eoan Ermine]
If you have not used all systems to make a fair vote, please comment on the following:
Ease of Use:
- Searching for the setting?
- How easy was it to toggle on and off?
- Do you need to download additional software to use it?
- Can it be scheduled?
- Are there additional features to aid/improve it's Dark mode?
- Can it be locked (forced on/off)?
- Rate from 1 mad to 10 ().
Suggestions for Improvements:
- Stating the OS, what can be improved with a valid reason to justify.