Which selection will be the next World Champion in Football?

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
I had doubts that Spain will make it even to the second round, and their first match proved that. They are playing the same way they played 4 years ago, but now everybody knows how to counter their strategy and we are seeing the result. I think they will end up in the same way France had ended up 4 years after they were champions.

Agreed. They don't have Plan B.

Reactions: yigido

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Argentina :)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 342

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
Hmmm why is the Netherlands not listed?

And what does Cameroon, US, Croatia do in this list?

US is a junior WC team give them 10 years then they might play with the big boys even tho they did GREAT.
Cameroon one of the finest middle rank teams however just not good enough.
Croatia GREAT defensive team, just lack of quality.

If we win tonight then its going to be Germany vs Netherlands and while it sucks to lose a WC again i would not mind losing it to Germany as they have done GREAT and i can only respect them for that.
But ill die first to see Argentina in the finals.. If it would be up to me then they are the next team going home as we got a "score" to settle with Germany.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Surtur and Jack

Surtur

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 11, 2013
ball_76.gif
Finale oh oh, Finale, oh oh oh. Schlaaaand!
Good luck Holland
netherlands.gif
for the match tonight.

Greetings from Germany

Reactions: Nico@FMA

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.