Which software is in Your wishlist this Christmas/New Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
We all use software for desktop/laptop but sometime we are not able to get our desirable software for the reasons.

Sometimes People not able to get their desirable software because maybe they are too costly or the person cannot afford to spend money on that particular software.

The thread is about:What is the software you want to have it on your computer but you don't have its license.

Rules of posting:

1.... Just name 1 software not a bunch of software.
2.....Mention the alternative you are using for the product (if you are using any)
3.... No greediness just genuine needed wish.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Members who have spare license may fulfill wish of other member

Admins:please lock thread if it goes out of rule,I just made this thread to help other members

D

Deleted member 178

1- Sandboxie Paid
2- sandboxie free
3- The only piece i need, my setup will be complete with it. i will finally definitely keep my actual config after my 80+ config thread pages ^^

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
  1. Full subscription of Dropbox.
  2. Camtasia 8, that is not a trial.
  3. Not sure for the last one, so why not go for another Trend Micro key.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Guys Please mention only 1 software.

Edit:Rebel4life please check your pm, shadow defender license sent which I won few days back and have spare in my vault :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Similar breed... Windows RT & WP8

kuva

Verified
Nov 24, 2012
1.acronis trueimage 2013
2.ima now using handy backup free

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
People who have wish for DefenseWall Personal Firewall, Bitdefender Internet Security 2013; HitmanPro; Emsisoft Anti-Malware, WinPatrol PLUS; TuneUp Utilities 2013; Revo Uninstaller on their computer might get these licenses soon as there will be giveaway of all these software at MalwareTips.

D

Deleted member 178

glib2007 said:
I want a license of TuneUp Utilities 2013. I'm only using CCleaner now.

no need more than ccleaner, it does for free what Tuneup made you paid for ^^

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I only use freeware besides of WinPatrol Plus which I already bought.

So I don't have any wishes for software.

Thanks.:D

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Thanks Stranger for this thread.
This is a very hard question... I would like a few different ones but I suppose my all time fav is Sandboxie which is running out soon.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
SUPER BETA ANTI-ROOTKIT/ANTI-SPAM/ANTI-GRAYWARE/ANTI-VIRUS/ANTI-WORM/ANTI-TROJAN/ANTI-SPLASH NAG/ANTI-SPYWARE/ANTI-SLOWBOOT/ANTI-BSOD/ANTI-BOOTKIT/ANTI-KEYLOGGER/ANTI-SLOW SHUTDOWN/ANTI-SLOW ISP Internet Security 2012.
Forgive me, as I do not remember the vendor's name.
hahaha

Seriously though, I would like CIS Pro 2012, ESET Smart Security, F-Secure Internet Security 2012, KIS, Sandboxie Pro, and MBAM Pro. Maybe even a paid version of Mamutu. I realize I cannot use these all at the same time but it would be cool to have them around to try out for a few months at a time.

If I had to choose one, it would be ESET, though it is a tough call when considering KIS, F-Secure, and CIS.

I

illumination

I'm not wanting anything new, but my licenses for Emsisoft Internet Security will be running out soon, and would love to continue using it. Tried them all, at this point, it is what i prefer.

D

Deleted member 178

ZOU1 said:
SUPER BETA ANTI-ROOTKIT/ANTI-SPAM/ANTI-GRAYWARE/ANTI-VIRUS/ANTI-WORM/ANTI-TROJAN/ANTI-SPLASH NAG/ANTI-SPYWARE/ANTI-SLOWBOOT/ANTI-BSOD/ANTI-BOOTKIT/ANTI-KEYLOGGER/ANTI-SLOW SHUTDOWN/ANTI-SLOW ISP Internet Security 2012.
Forgive me, as I do not remember the vendor's name.
hahaha

it is called Umbra Total Security :lolz:

Seriously though, I would like CIS Pro 2012

for Trustconnect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.