Which software is in Your wishlist this Christmas/New Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
I want a Trend Key or an AVG IS key. For my sis. I have got a 90 day Trend key from arsenloyal. Hope I get a full year key.

- For the first time in years I am in the asking end. I am re laucnhing my forum soon, so certain pending giveaways like TU 2013 will take place so pls chk my site those who urgently need it.
So smiles :)

I

illumination

Now that it has been mentioned, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Light Room, or any equivalent photo editing software.

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
As of the moment I tend to need a license for KIS2012 as seen here I got 7 days till reverting to either AvastFree or AviraPersonal.

image hosting sites

I still am thinking about the firewall..but I guess it'll be CIS ver6. Just got what I am using from a promo and it grew on me..would really need one to continue to have KIS.

P

Plexx

For me it has to be:
1.Emsisoft Mamutu
2.Currently using HIPS as an alternative
3.Developed a love for BB, although I still like some HIPS.

D

Deleted member 178

McLovin said:
Or just ask Santa to spend $4000 on the whole lot. ;)

Due to the economic crisis and online shops, Santa Claus moved his factory of toys in China :D

I

illumination

McLovin said:
Umbra Corp. said:
cough cough torrents too ^^

Or just ask Santa to spend $4000 on the whole lot. ;)

Or we could all just ask rebel4life, i believe he just got a new computer and a million dollars, he could get us all a copy, and still be set for a minute! ;) :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
thewolfsmith72 said:
Or we could all just ask rebel4life, i believe he just got a new computer and a million dollars, he could get us all a copy, and still be set for a minute! ;) :D

Now that would something to look forward too. :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Interesting, but I'll pass.

I'm accustomed to GIMP Portable now. Not having installed any Microsoft Expression software, I needed a replacement.

iScream said:
Earth said:
Adobe Photoshop.
Cough torrent :s

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Earth said:
Interesting, but I'll pass.

I'm accustomed to GIMP Portable now. Not having installed any Microsoft Expression software, I needed a replacement.

iScream said:
Earth said:
Adobe Photoshop.
Cough torrent :s

Not sure but i read today somewhere in other forum that adobe photoshop can be activated with licenses posted on adobe website a day or two before but its not legal though :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
That was incorrect information, Adobe mistakenly posted it.

See Softpedia's updated article and Adobe's statement regarding that.

Stranger said:
Not sure but i read today somewhere in other forum that adobe photoshop can be activated with licenses posted on adobe website a day or two before but its not legal though :D

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Earth said:
That was incorrect information, Adobe mistakenly posted it.

See Softpedia's updated article and Adobe's statement regarding that.

Stranger said:

Here is few discussion and that thread opened after it was closed as few members report license working and adobe license page back

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.