Which VPN is your favorite?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Thread author
I am very interested in VPN tech,not that I am an expert or anything,but i would like to hear from this forums members what you feel comfortable using and what knowlegde you have picked up in the past or present.
My favourites is Ekspressvpn, Vyprvpn, surfeasyvpn and Windscribevpn

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Whats my fave VPN? Hmm honestly i dont know lol i haven't decided yet i'm using Avira Phantom VPN since Windscribe is blocked by the Gov lol Phantom VPN is really good and the speed is very good, unfortunately i know there are some good VPNs they are blocked by the Gov, SHAME...

Reactions: frogboy

zzz00m

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 10, 2017
Avira Phantom VPN Pro on Windows. Speeds are very good! But the Android app seems a bit unreliable.

Windscribe Pro on Android. It is very reliable, but the speeds on Windows are slower than with Avira Phantom.

Reactions: CyberTech
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Thread author
I also use the Windscribe Proxy extension both for Chrome & Firefox(when I am not on another VPN)and I find it very useful.:)

arslan ejaz

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 5, 2015
WIndscribe User for about a year. Speed is acceptable but sometimes it drops. App Gui's are good and clean. Connects fast. also offers double hop feature. I recommend.

Reactions: frogboy

Electr0n

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Feb 19, 2018
i have nothing to spy on! Nothing to worry about when using Hotspot Shield. No ads injected.
Do you vote? If the answer is yes, then you have the right to protect your political opinions, spying on you makes it easier to manipulate your opinion, like what happened in Cambridge analytica scam.
Every fully functional adult human being has something private, be it his medical history or political preferences or something else. The sooner people understand it, the better.

Daviworld

Level 2
Verified
Feb 19, 2018
My favorite VPN would be ProtonVPN, as my default main private browsing VPN

my supplemental VPNs would be
TorGuard for their dedicated ip, which is an excellent streaming VPN

and VPNArea for the p2p server's, which I get really amazing torrenting speed's from compared to other VPN service's

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.