Battle Which would be the best AdBlocker? Should we use realtime installed version or just a browser addon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Which would be the best AdBlocker ? Should we use realtime installed version or just a browser adon? Explain it with ur complete knowledge.:D

oneeye

Level 4
Verified
Jul 14, 2014
Is it true that Disconnect is now $$$ collecting, no free after a month?

Hi, I believe after they put out the new and improved,they started charging. But you should go to their website and verify. Adgaurd has improved many products and may have a free Android app version,plus the add-on for Firefox. If I remember,the improved app covers all data (or apps that use data) connections now on Android. Not sure though. But Adgaurd worked great on chrome for an early version. So,do your homework,the early version of Disconnect I used was a tad inconsistent for global coverage on Android,but probably works a lot better now that they are a standard app on Black Phone. Goodluck.

Reactions: marzametal
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.