Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 16, 2015
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
white screen after login
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
adware cleaner, 360, ccleaner
Hi everyone. Yesterday I was working with a laptop of a freind's of mine.
After removing some adwares (with Adware cleaner by bleeping computer) and after disabling some rubbish in msconfig.exe I decided to install an antivirus software on the computer (nothing was on it before).
I chose 360 Total Security. Well, after rebooting the system twice, I noticed a white screen after windows login.
I mena, I turn on the pc. I log in. 10 seconds of white screen. Windows desktop as usual. And the computer works.

Do you think the issue is related to 360 Total Security? Or to other factors? Despite being full of rubbish, that computer never showed a white screen like that. My "disinfection" seemed to have made the situation worse off.
Any suggestion (apart from trying to uninstall 360)?

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.