"Why IObit Malware Fighter 7 is all the security protection you’ll ever need"

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Who needs Kaspersky, ESET or Malwarebytes, when you have the BEST security below!!

Came across this article posted by Softonic.
https://en.softonic.com/articles/why-iobit-malware-fighter-7-is-all-the-security-protection-youll-ever-need

How IObit Malware Fighter 7 protects you
Cybercriminals think they know more than you. They count on you being too lazy, busy, or ignorant to employ the best system protection. They will use your indifference against you, so it’s therefore important to invest in protection that covers all angles.
IObit Malware Fighter 7 is no ordinary PC security suite. It incorporates the latest and best antimalware, antivirus, and anti-ransomware engines to detect, alert, and remove all threats to you, your data, and your machine.
IObit Malware Fighter 7 integrates anti-cryptojacking protection, including an extension that prevents malware and cryptojacking scripts from running whenever you browse. This forms part of much broader and more advanced surfing protection in IObit Malware Fighter’s latest release. In short, it’s their best online security suite ever
IObit Malware Fighter 7 acts like a security guard for your entire system, preventing unauthorized access to your webcam, USB-connected devices, and other hardware. It also includes MBR (Master Boot Record) protection that prevents malicious software from holding your data to ransom
IObit Malware Fighter 7 includes an enhanced and redesigned Safe Box that password-protects your data. This prevents anyone from accessing your sensitive information without your consent – not even the most powerful ransomware programs can break IObit Malware Fighter’s file encryption.
  • Always take a pinch of salt before, during and after reading online reviews
  • Observe and analyse the type of website you're reading from - does something look amiss, are they selling something..
  • Paid reviews are UN-REALISTIC reviews - as is the one above, most info is copy and paste from developer sites..
  • If they are 'Too good to be true', then they are. - Articles are written to lure readers into downloading/purchasing the sponsored content (they get paid).

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
After reading the article I could not wait to purchase this state of the art product,the only problem my anti virus program blocked it as crap-ware,There might be some real jealousy going on in the industry.Nuttier than a pecan pie. Thanks for your post it helped my endorphins to start swimming up stream again.

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
I new it, I never doubted them for a moment.

Not one moment!

That`s it, year zero has begun.

No more cyber security issues ever.

All those discussions of A vendor vs B vendor are finally at an end.

It is over.

No more yakking here then as well, I suppose ?

At least we can all be fan boys/gals and write similar glowing and feverish reviews.

Regards Eck:giggle:

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Yeah, I love IObit Malware Fighter.

"DISMAL?"

What PCMag goes on to say... is that IObit Malware Fighter Pro is "Dismally Awesome." At least I think that's what they were trying to say.

The last thing I remember getting a "Dismal" is SuperAntiSpyware. And we all know how "Dismally Awesome" that is.

But.... there are a few here who do still use it. And I say to you.... great --- whatever makes you happy and gives you that huggy-wuggy feeling.

In defense against those making fun of IObit Malware Fighter --- I am telling you in all seriousness ------------ It's every bit as good as SuperAntiSpyware.

So there.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Yeah, I love IObit Malware Fighter.

View attachment 214335

"DISMAL?"

What PCMag goes on to say... is that IObit Malware Fighter Pro is "Dismally Awesome." At least I think that's what they were trying to say.

The last thing I remember getting a "Dismal" is SuperAntiSpyware. And we all know how "Dismally Awesome" that is.

But.... there are a few here who do still use it. And I say to you.... great --- whatever makes you happy and gives you that huggy-wuggy feeling.

In defense against those making fun of IObit Malware Fighter --- I am telling you in all seriousness ------------ It's every bit as good as SuperAntiSpyware.

So there.

Wait... what if you install BOTH?!

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I find Revo Uninstaller to be the best. I have also used Smarty Unisntaller but Revo is better. I don’t trust IObit products.
Well I've found little difference between IObit and Revo. IObit has the advantage of having batch uninstall mode, where it can uninstall and scan for leftovers from multiple programs, one after the other. Also, unlike Revo and other alternatives, it can continue scanning for leftovers after rebooting.

Smarty Uninstall doesn't do a very through job of scanning for leftovers.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.