Advice Request Why is BlackHatWorld blocked by uBlock Origin?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
It's not necessarily "dangerous" but it's shady since you have people on there making bots and selling proxies and the such... You're better off without that forum.
Right, On a Security themed website, inquiring about help for a hacking site.
I have now seen it all. I swear.
It's as bad as the game cheater wanting help with his cheats here. roflmao
I hope @Spawn nukes this .

SpectacularTheDude

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 25, 2017
Right, On a Security themed website, inquiring about help for a hacking site.
I have now seen it all. I swear.
It's as bad as the game cheater wanting help with his cheats here. roflmao
I hope @Spawn nukes this .
I happen to need good SEO advice and that forum is recommended throughout the internet for SEO. It even has high Alexa ranking, I thought it was safe until uBlock Origin turned it into an almost blank webpage.

Why should I know it's a shady place to begin with? That's why I came here to ask in the first place.

Care to give a better option? I'm all ears...Or eyes in this case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.