Status
Not open for further replies.

Gapp

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 26, 2017
Hi,

Sorry for posting here but I can't seem to see a Windows 8/8.1 section (or because it's old there is but I do not see it because of the volume of info :)...)

Anyway, as the title goes, can anyone help me on n offline download link to a Windows 8.1 x86 Pro ESD file? Or ISO if there is...

If possible..drivers too...? (I plan to use the Win 7 drivers in the meantime when I have the Win 8.1 Pro ESD/ISO)

I recently been gifted with an old Acer Extensa laptop (5620) which has Vista x32. I have upgraded it to Win 7 x32 but I want to use Win 8.1 Pro with it (been using Win 8.1 Pro for about a year + or I like it more).

I read in the Acer community that it is feasible to use Win 8.1 on the old laptop with the Win 7 drivers but I do not have the ISO. Sadly also Win 8.1 isn't supported y this model.

I will need to download it in an internet cafe as my internet at home is sooo slooooow and big downloads are not allowed (3rd world country and all).

I know Win 8.1 is old but I still like using it. I am reserving my Win 10 pro license for when I upgrade my desktop. Just wanna use this gift eventhough old this came with lots of love and memories. Using this will make her happy :)

Thanks all!

Gapp

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.