I've attached my last scan from Avast. It appears to be getting worse. I also ran the scan with Farbar. Any help would be appreciated in getting rid of this. Can external drives be infected? Can Microsoft databases be infected? Thank you.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
- 64-bit (x64)
- Infection date and initial symptoms
Last couple of days. My first indication that something was wrong was a database I was working on. It indicated that that the database was in use by another user.
- Current issues and symptoms
- Same as initial symptoms.
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- I've run several boot scans by Avast and I've run Hitman Pro and Emsisoft Anti-malware.
- Logs added to Help Request
- FRST.txt, Addition.txt, I've also uploaded logs from other scans that I've performed
5.8 KB Views: 156
112.9 KB Views: 155
49.1 KB Views: 156