Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Till now my MS SP4 still cannot update to 1809. It always says 'I'm up to date' when I checked for updates. On the contrary my MS SP3 updated to 1809 successfully

:mad:

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
IKEv2 is broken again. My second account cannot access Windows Security panel. Other than that, lots of cosmetic glitches like Umbra said.

Like Lockdown said, Microsoft doesn't seem to carry patches from the previous build over into the new build because a lot of the things that are broken AGAIN were broken before and then patched. Now they're broken again. Like is nobody keeping track of what needs to be in the next build? It almost feels like there are two different teams working on Windows and they are trying to figure out what the other one is doing.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
almost feels like there are two different teams working on Windows and they are trying to figure out what the other one is doing.
I would say 3 teams, the design team, the mechanism team and the security team... loooool

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DeepWeb and amico81

Thread author
This re-released 1803/1809 update is just slaying systems left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.