Windows 10 Bug? Bluetooth is ON after restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
This issue has been going on for some time!
I am using the latest stable release of Win10x64,no insider builds!
Basically everytime I reboot/restart,the operating system,I have a "bluetooth" notofication in Action Centre!
The thing is that there is NO bluetooth on that particular laptop(Asus)
When I hit the button to toggle it,it does nothing!!
Not a deal breaker, but if someone has any further information!?

1.jpg

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I have exactly the same. A bluetooth light but no bluetooth, not sure why but when i click it sometimes the light goes out and sometimes not.

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I have exactly the same. A bluetooth light but no bluetooth, not sure why but when i click it sometimes the light goes out and sometimes not.
Weird issue indeed!
For me it does nothing at all,
The only way to make it "disappear" from Action Centre is to replace with another notification from Quick Actions:confused::confused:
nkivpkksrjtsleslebgckhhicyxeytcdqqxgdkuhoyqmdkuvjmlqzzwhixoicittevzjbbvgucsqzsklmutdytrezyhhcmkapodj

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well an OS sometimes undergone weird operation likely 'once in a blue moon' where the problem is considered very minor and solve on restarts.

Never encounter that problem, likely you forgot something to turn off hence refresh after restart.

Reactions: Venustus

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Check your privacy settings, some apps may have control over your Bluetooth for them to work.

Open Settings > Privacy > Radios > Turn Off.

upload_2016-2-4_20-52-41.png

Reactions: Venustus

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Check your privacy settings, some apps may have control over your Bluetooth for them to work.

Open Settings > Privacy > Radios > Turn Off.

View attachment 82780
Thanks for the tip,but I already have this off!!
wejtmtigvknwqheglmqovfpkcxmtpzhtfjwfvqassznaunozcwglqomqoyqohprwduqhlylulyvvrpqojnqstwcrwgrwamldirwa

I'm baffled as to why this is happening on every reboot/restart:confused::mad:

Cheers!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.