Windows 10 Build 14393.10 is RTM Anniversary Update

D

Deleted member 2913

Have you already installed these apps (older version) at least once, before ? (even if deleted or not re installed from another fresh Windows install)
(I have not got these apps installed, but I block Windows store and automatic update)
I did clean Win 10 install & removed built in apps & disabled autoupdate in store But today I noticed in startup there are 3 apps installed.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I did clean Win 10 install & removed built in apps & disabled autoupdate in store But today I noticed in startup there are 3 apps installed.
The reason for this "I think" is because of a new caching location for these apps and if you uninstall them they pop back up because they never really left and dont need the store, search for "Infused Apps" it is hidden & you will need to take ownership of it or it will not let you access it, sneaky MS ;)
C:\Windows\InfusedApps 2 folders in there to delete apps from "Aplications" & "Packages" leave Framework alone ! you will still need to remove them from the other areas as well like systemapps ect.

Last edited:

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Can you verify the time creation of installed apps (the .exe files that launches the games, in priority )
Are these apps appear in "Programs and Features" from the Control Panel" ?

D

Deleted member 2913

Can you verify the time creation of installed apps (the .exe files that launches the games, in priority )
Are these apps appear in "Programs and Features" from the Control Panel" ?
I use Rollback Rx & currently trying quite a few software & revert back with Rollback.

I have deleted all the snapshots & currently no apps have installed. I will keep an eye & post here if any apps get installed.

Reactions: DardiM

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.