- Aug 17, 2014
Microsoft has released the Windows 10 KB5015807 and KB5015811 cumulative updates for versions 21H2, version 21H1, version 20H2, and 1809 to fix security vulnerabilities and resolve bugs and performance issues.
Unfortunately, this update is unavailable for Windows 10 1909 or Windows 10 2004, which reached the end of service.
The full list of Windows 10 cumulative updates released today:
- Windows 10 version 1507 — KB5015832 (OS Build 10240.19360)
- Windows 10 version 1607 — KB5015808 (OS Build 14393.5246)
- Windows 10 version 1703 — EOS
- Windows 10 version 1709 — EOS
- Windows 10 version 1803 — EOS
- Windows 10 version 1809 — KB5015811 (OS Build 17763.3165)
- Windows 10 version 1903 — EOS
- Windows 10 version 1909 — EOS
- Windows 10 version 2004 — EOS
- Windows 10 version 20H2, 21H1 and 21H2 — KB5015807 (OS Builds 19042.1826, 19043.1826, and 19044.1826)
What's new in Windows 10 KB5015807
After installing this update, Windows 10 20H2 will be updated to build 19042.1826, Windows 10 21H1 will be updated to build 19043.1826, and Windows 10 21H2 will be updated to build 19044.1826.
As part of this release, Microsoft has highlighted a fix for PowerShell that caused transcript log's output to be missing information.
"Addresses an issue that redirects the PowerShell command output so that transcript logs do not contain any output of the command. Consequently, the decrypted password is lost," Microsoft explained in the KB5015807 update release notes.
Other highlighted fixes in today's update include:
Windows 10 version 1809's KB5015811 also comes with identical bug fixes and is rolling out via Windows Update on devices with extended security updates.
- Addresses an issue that prevents the Pashto language from appearing in the language list.
- Addresses an issue that affects the touchpad area that responds to a right-click (the right-click zone).
- Addresses a known issue that might prevent you from using the Wi-Fi hotspot feature.
- Addresses a known issue that might prevent the Snip & Sketch app from capturing a screenshot or from opening using the keyboard shortcut (Windows logo key+Shift+S).
Microsoft has released the Windows 10 KB5015807 and KB5015811 cumulative updates for versions 21H2, version 21H1, version 20H2, and 1809 to fix security vulnerabilities and resolve bugs.