Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
no windows sound system
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Reinstallled driver, restoring point
Hello everyone!

Several days ago the Windows 10 system sounds doesn't work properly, I have re-installed driver sound from the official website (Dell Optiplex 7010), and restored and it still does not work. somebody could help me?

Attachments

• 01.PNG
    01.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 248
  • 02.png
    02.png
    66 KB · Views: 245
  • 03.PNG
    03.PNG
    82.4 KB · Views: 244
Reactions: [correlate]

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
Great tips and hints in this thread, but have the speaker/headset itself been tested and confirmed working in another PC or device?
Yes, The only thing that doesn't work are the windows sounds system (notifications, when you try to overwrite a file within a program).

Reactions: upnorth
Upvote 0

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014

Clicking the right button the "Playback devices" option is not in the options to be selected. The rest I have tried.
The audio output works, the only thing that doesn't work are the sounds system (notifications, error, overwrite files within programs, warnings).

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.