Windows 10 Version 1803 is also broken after Latest Security Patches

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
A new Patch Tuesday, a new list of bugs – It’s kind of becoming a tradition. Several users have reported that this week’s cumulative update is breaking their systems. While that may be a slight exaggeration, nobody should be expected to look for workarounds or fixes after installing “security” updates. In the latest of these issues, Windows 10 1803 users are reporting several different issues related to Edge, Task Manager, Windows Hello, etc.

This is ironic, because we have been asking users to wait until Microsoft stabilizes the latest Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809). However, it appears the company decided to ruin the experience for those on the April 2018 Update, as well.

Full article:
Windows 10 Users Report Bugs & BSOD After Installing Latest Security Patch

redsworn

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2017
Sigh, I want to like Win 10. I really do.
But sadly Microsoft keep doing this sort of stuff and it really put me off. On top of that Microsoft keep cramming it with tons of nonsense features instead of refining this OS.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.