Windows 11 now makes up 16.1% of modern Windows computers

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
AdDuplex has updated its Windows market share tracker and it now believes that Windows 11 is installed on 16.1% of computers that run either Windows 10 or 11. AdDuplex has not released a new report since the end of November when Windows 11 was sitting at 8.6%. Today’s figures incorporate the installs we’ve had over December and January as well as all the new computers that were bought in over the holidays with Windows 11 pre-installed.
Full article

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
Windows 11 is in my opinion the most likeable OS Microsoft has made by a good margin - I was most impressed since I installed the preview last June despite some minor problems - I've used as I remember every OS MS has produced since Windows 3.0 (8 wasn't on long from beta) - Though it must be said I also like Windows ME, which maybe puts me in the minority - I'm now running perhaps the best hardware that was available for each OS, but I much prefer 11 to 10 :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.