Solved Win 7 and iOS? Flash update

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarryZA

Thread author
Mar 22, 2014
The problem arose on Thursday, when my wife's PC (Win7 x64)has the "flash update" screen on her PC with Facebook and Google. But what is very strange is that her iPad has the same messages. I performed all the scans as per the various fixes I got from many websites. I updated the iPad to iOS 7.1 (as suggested by the Apple support tech). By late Friday, the problem seemed to have been repaired, the PC was able to Google and use Facebook - the Outlook mail worked with the Gmail account (which was also affected) and the iPad no longer had the problem. Saturday, after switching the PC on, the problem was back and suddenly the iPad had the same problem. I have no idea what is happening.... My laptop runs off the same ADSL router (all devices via Wifi) and is not affected (Win7 x32). Any suggestions to a problem that occurs on two very different operating systems. The iPad has the issue under Safari and the FB and Google apps and the Gmail account also will not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.