Win8 is Horrible !!!!!!!!!!! come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainbus120

Level 10
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
because win8 haters say so:

indeed it is very horrible...Seriously !!!!!

BUHAHAHAHA
I am In complete sync with you. The whole concept of these live tiles is hopeless and useless. Microsoft should come up with something more user friendly, versatile and useful before some innovative mind takes Microsoft for a storm and ends its long monopoly.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
I...actually like Win 8. :oops: *immediately hides in corner*

rEKTekC.gif

I am In complete sync with you. The whole concept of these live tiles is hopeless and useless. Microsoft should come up with something more user friendly, versatile and useful before some innovative mind takes Microsoft for a storm and ends its long monopoly.

in fact you misunderstood me, i like Metro and despise their haters (the thread was to mock them because all use the same reasons just the aesthetic...), the Metro Apps are useful to me :D

D

Deleted member 21043

Thread author
I really like Windows 8, much better than previous versions, and (I think) a lot faster - I might be wrong, so do not quote me on that.
I like the interface but apparently everything sticks to it and it slows down. I don't know about performance to know if what people say is true, though.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Windows 8 had a problem with Boot Loop and/or Restart Loop! Never did find the answer to this headache!

https://neosmart.net/wiki/startup-repair-infinite-loop/

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131016052434AAhNho1

backup restoration is your friend ;)

generally those loops happens when you have some BSODs, did an hard shutdown, etc... mostly abrupt shutdowns of the OS.

if you can go to advanced options and "fix startup issue" (or sth like that , forgot the exact name), sometimes it solves it.

I

illumination

Thread author
I have 4 systems now going on in my house. Windows Vista on big desktop, Windows 7 on Spare Laptop, Windows 8.1 on my laptop and now Ubuntu on another spare laptop.. Wona guess which system i use 98% of the time? You guessed it, windows 8.1

I love it.. The haters are always going to hate the one thing that is inevitable/constant, and that is CHANGE....

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
My comment seems a fanboy, more come on :D
I love first sight with windows 8.1, extremely fast, especially for the metro interface, which to me is much more useful, beautiful woman that start menu that disturbs me. Hopefully in October Microsoft will not return to the start menu, will get too ridiculous.
99% of people who do not like windows 8.1 not agree to receive change, want to stay in the same lifetime

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Umbra Polaris,

> Thank's for your insight and possible answer to Boot Loop headache
> This was the only headache that I had with Windows 8 O.S.
>
Currently, using Windows 8.1 O.S without the Boot Loop headache!
> Everything is up to date and working well, so far!

PauloXBR

Level 1
Verified
Dec 9, 2012
At first I faced some problems with the audio driver Creative. Once that was resolved (by others because I use the dirver PAX MASTER) I really loved the windows 8.1! in my opinion is almost perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.