Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I’m seeing growing excitement on a possible leak of Windows 8 later today or by the end of this weekend on a variety of sites, and I do understand that the first bits of Windows 7’s successor are awaited with bated breath.

There are quite a few users absolutely ready to jump the gun and grab an early preview of Windows 8, even before Microsoft starts sharing the first public development milestone, which will most likely be the Beta Build.

However, until this point in time, an actual Windows 8 leak has not happened.

Yet, I have seen a few sources claiming the contrary and spreading fakes. So my advice is to be careful about what you download, and especially today, seeing how it’s April 1st, and all.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Windows-8-M3-Leak-Be-Careful-What-You-Download-Especially-Today-192770.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.