Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
This is BIG.

1546229287741.png

You can win one of these super-rare Windows 95 sweaters.

I mean.... look at that thing.

That is Schweeeet....

Who would not want one of these?

For some, that could change the trajectory of your life.

1546229572587.png

The company has made only 100 sweaters, many of which have already been awarded. There are only a few left at the time of writing.

1546229678352.png

She will die.

1546229753287.png

Specifically, Microsoft is looking for fans who have engaged with the company and have "shared their authentic love for Windows," a Microsoft representative told Business Insider.

So.... there are a few people around here who will definitely not get one of these.

I love Microsoft. Sometimes. When Windows 95 sweaters are involved. Maybe.

People really want this 'ugly' Windows 95 sweater that Microsoft is giving away, but unfortunately you can't buy it

That is all.

Burrito

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Each to their own but you have to consider the inherant reflective quality of PVC essential when striding up the beach in "Darn, I look good in these" mode.

Regards Eck :giggle:

The Eckster comes in with a good point as always.

I'll be stylin' those things on the beaches.

And I do look good in those.

(At least to a drunk and blind person.)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.