On Sale! Windscribe – Lifetime VPN

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

misior

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 18, 2014
You can try it before you buy. They offer 10GB/month for free.
Upgrade to Pro - Windscribe
Servers in 30+ Countries.
Unlimited Downloading.
Unlimited Devices.
VPN with no DNS and IPv6 leak.
VPN kill switch.
Windscribe - Lifetime VPN and Privacy Service- DealFuel
$35.10 with coupon code:
BEHANCE

1.jpg

Last edited:
O

Omnipotent

Idk you can extend it after the 10 years free for other 10 years. Its lifetime but remember is not forever this deal it will go off soon, its here to spread the word about windscribe.
Hopefully i can snag this deal in time. And yeah of course, all good things will come to an end eventually. I wonder how the internet will evolve within the next 10 years.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
thanks for this deal !
Guys be sure to create a windscribe account and activate there your new licence/key:
otherwise the licence you puchased will expire after 7 days !!!

After you puchased the licence on dealfuel you will receive an email from dealfuel with with a word
document ("Lifetime WindScribe Pro Service.doc"). Here is the content:

Lifetime of Windscribe Pro service

1. Go to this link and click on “Get Unlimited” - Sign Up for Free - Windscribe

2. Sign-up by filling the info and then click on "Have a Voucher?"

3. Copy and enter your voucher code received in order confirmation email.

4. Complete the process and done.

Note: Redeem your voucher within 7 days of your purchase otherwise it will get expired.

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
I've been road-testing a wide selection of VPNs this year , including the free ones and Giveaway offers.
I certainly rate Windscribe highly ..... but 10 GB per month ?

It's not very much , but if you just want an easy-to-use , reliable VPN for doing email etc on public WiFi
and while traveling then I recommend grabbing this offer :)

A

antreas

Hopefully i can snag this deal in time. And yeah of course, all good things will come to an end eventually. I wonder how the internet will evolve within the next 10 years.

pirates may lose the battle or may win against many enemies they have.
Websites will be p2p no servers to keep the up. or something like this. :)
autonomous cars will be exploited and the exploits will be sold in black market.
No password for websites it will be with facial recognition be camera on your device.
Internet ads will change somehow so people will not hate them anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
after CG windscribe is one of the best vpn in the world...
I couldn't agree more. I've been very impressed with it - been using their 'enhanced' free version (50GB a month) they were offering a while ago and I can't fault it. Very user friendly, light, good speed, ipv6 and DNS leak protection, disconnect kill feature, p2p compatible and no logs, and with the paid version you get more servers and the ability to use it on multiple devices. One of the very best imo.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
I couldn't agree more. I've been very impressed with it - been using their 'enhanced' free version (50GB a month) they were offering a while ago and I can't fault it. Very user friendly, light, good speed, ipv6 and DNS leak protection, disconnect kill feature, p2p compatible and no logs, and with the paid version you get more servers and the ability to use it on multiple devices. One of the very best imo.
all software company have promo or giveaway program(for increased their usres) ...it dose not mean that they are do another thing :rolleyes:

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
all software company have promo or giveaway program(for increased their usres) ...it dose not mean that they are do another thing :rolleyes:
I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say or what language you're trying to say it in. Unfortunately I only speak English.

PS - @yigido I think you are correct about Windscribe as I've said several times before on threads about the best free VPN.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.