Expired Windscribe VPN (50GB per Month) Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://slickdeals.net/f/11503819-windscribe-vpn-50gb-per-month-free
How to get a license
Instructions are below

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Windscribe VPN (50GB per Month) Free

Windscribe.com [windscribe.com] offers a Subscription VPN Service (50GB Monthly) for Free when you follow the steps below:
  1. Click here [windscribe.com] to Open Windscribe site
  2. Click "Sign Up" (top right side of page)
  3. Enter username, password, email and Voucher code REDDIT50
  4. "Create Free Account"
  5. Separately, you will get an email immediately, click the link in the email to confirm to apply the offer to your acount
  6. If you already have an account, you may claim the voucher code by clicking "My Account" (top right side of page), "Claim Voucher" and then entering the voucher code REDDIT50
  7. Your account dashboard should display the 50GB limit
Note: This will override any other offer which is present in your account. e.g if you already have 60GB/month, then you will lose your 60GB and account will show only 50GB.
Good for new account or those who have limited bandwidth in their account.

Source: Windscribe VPN (50GB per Month) Free

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I used this Free service last year. A decent VPN service I must say.. However, for free services, users are limited to very few servers located in few certain nations, and I notice that the security level of free and paid may be an example of night and day.

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
50gb per month/ no thanks, my privacy history & data is very important for me & will not go to throuth their dataminers.
Have you got any supporting links that Windscribe VPN users dataminers? I'd be very interested to read them, and, for anyone who reads your above comment in the future at least they'll know if it is indeed accurate or not.

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
Have you got any supporting links that Windscribe VPN users dataminers? I'd be very interested to read them, and, for anyone who reads your above comment in the future at least they'll know if it is indeed accurate or not.

we see the example of this vpn,
PrtScr capture.png

In this vpn they're at least sincere giving us Info with an name referring to dataminers, But what would happen with those vpn who don't have names referring to dataminers or with other nonsense name. Everything would be possible, but I could also be speculating with my own confuse. The same dns was used by simple dnscrypt, and later bitbeans removed it from the list at new version program. I might be guessing wrong, I can't to confirm it yet. But everything is possible.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I have a 60 GB lifetime license for this, although the speed of the service gets really slow for me.

I was wondering if someone could do a comparison between this and Okay Freedom. I have a 1yr unlimited for Okay Freedom and the speed seems consistently fast. As for both services I have tried every DNS leak test I could find on the net and neither seemed to leak anything. But then again, I use a plugin called WebRTC with Chrome so that could be why? Not sure about that so I thought I would ask.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
we see the example of this vpn,
View attachment 187057

In this vpn they're at least sincere giving us Info with an name referring to dataminers, But what would happen with those vpn who don't have names referring to dataminers or with other nonsense name. Everything would be possible, but I could also be speculating with my own confuse. The same dns was used by simple dnscrypt, and later bitbeans removed it from the list at new version program. I might be guessing wrong, I can't to confirm it yet. But everything is possible.
Hi
This"picture" is NordVpn...

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Holy #####! i already that account even 50GB i didnt remember where i did get voucher code because it wasn't working when i open a Windscribe i tried so many time so i understand its due to Gov... so now when i look at that i was like let me try see what happens hope it would work...i use VPN ( Opera VPN) to download it, then sign up it says i already have account so i click forgot the password and recovery i got email! its 50GB in my account what?!?! indeed so i open a Windscrib its working :D yay

thanks for sharing Iapepe

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Just wanted to clarify what I meant about the speed of Windscribe vs Okay freedom when I said that earlier.

What I was referring to was the upload and download speeds. I record my own music and sometimes collaborate with friends and transfer files a lot, when using Windscribe it was extremely slow uploading or downloading the files, with Okay Freedom it seemed about normal for transfer rates. That being said, when using Windscribe just to watch Youtube videos or checking out websites it seemed fairly good for those purposes, but if you upload or download large files a lot it might not be ideal for those purposes in my experience. Or that is, it slows down when uploading or download. That however could be a location issue, I dunno. Anyway, just wanted to clarify what I meant better.

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
I have previously used windscribe's free 50gb and I have to say it's pretty slow for me as well. Maybe if you want to use it for normal browsing it'll be perfect for you but if you wanna watch youtube videos or do downloads it'll be at a snail's pace. I connected from SEA so I tried the HK servers first, then netherlands and finally US. All servers gave me the same results, all of them were slow and there were frequent disconnects.

Reactions: nazihawk

Barakah

Level 3
Verified
Apr 13, 2018
How many servers are available in the free version? Will I be able to change the location? Or it is just a Pro feature.

Reactions: nazihawk

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.