Windscribe VPN: Lifetime Pro Subscription ($49.99)

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
hi

here is another lifetime subscription offer:

*) Windscribe VPN: Lifetime Pro Subscription
*) Price: $49.99 (regular price: $900.00, 94% off)

IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS OFFER EXPIRES IN 2 DAYS !!!

___EDIT__EDIT___EDIT___EDIT__EDIT___EDIT___EDIT__EDIT___EDIT____

guys dont forget to take a look at the "Details & Requirements" section.
A quote from this section:

User must submit a support ticket at end of 10 year term to be awarded another 10 year term.

___EDIT__EDIT___EDIT___EDIT__EDIT___EDIT___EDIT__EDIT___EDIT______

Details & Requirements

• Version 1.58
  • Unlimited devices
  • Updates included
Compatibility

• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
  • OS X 10.8 or later
  • Linux
Terms

• All sales final
  • Instant digital redemption
  • User must submit a support ticket at end of 10 year term to be awarded another 10 year term.

LICENCE
  • Length of access: lifetime
  • Updates included
  • Unlimited data
  • Unlimited devices

greets from europe/germany ! ...and merry xmas @ all !

Last edited:

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
It is a nice deal if you like this service. To be more precisely, the lifetime license they offer is 10 year subscription. I have a lifetime windscribe that is 10 year subscription

If the 10 Years runs out u need to contact the support and they will give u another 10 years. dont know why they just dont simply make it real lifetime. but who knows what is in 10 years and if this service or vpns are still present and needed.

HowardEngland

Level 1
Verified
Dec 23, 2016
If the 10 Years runs out u need to contact the support and they will give u another 10 years. dont know why they just dont simply make it real lifetime. but who knows what is in 10 years and if this service or vpns are still present and needed.

I also purchased the lifetime license. I spoke to support re the 10 years and they confirmed to me that definitely the license was lifetime! I was happy with their response:)

Reactions: Janl1992l

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.