Expired Windscribe VPN: Lifetime Pro Subscription (ending in: 6 days)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Terms
  • Instant digital redemption
  • User must submit a support ticket at end of 10 year term to be awarded another 10 year term.

System Requirements

• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
  • OS X 10.8 or later
  • Linux
  • iOS
  • Android app coming soon
Important Details
  • Unlimited devices
  • Updates included
  • Version 1.58
  • Length of access: lifetime
  • Unlimited data
Strict No Logging Policy!

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I bought a licence just over a month ago for $69 and I use it all the time. It works great! Lots of good server locations too. The thing that sort of sucks though is most of the Asia servers are pretty slow. But what I noticed the Europe servers are very fast. I guess they have less servers in Asia because they are more expensive? Anyway still pretty damn good VPN.

This seems like a pretty good VPN too called FastestVPN if anyone wants to check it out. I talked to the support awhile ago through their live chat, and they seem pretty nice Browse the Web at Blazing Speeds & Elite Security on More Than 70 Servers
FastestVPN: World’s Best and Fastest VPN Service Provider

cyber dude

Level 2
Verified
Jul 19, 2018
Agree, I've been using it for a year or something, and I moved to desktop Windscribe completely now. I'm on 500 mbps at home but Windscrivbe Pro now with IKEv2 is fast. Thare are some issues with best location but when you restart it agian it works ok. Now they got this option "Force close all TCP connection .. Worth considering Windscribe lifetime. Pretty snappy, US servers are a bit sluggish but in general it grabs a server right off the bat

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
^^
hi @JB007

i took a quick look at the deals bleepingcomputer.com is currently offering. Fortunately they are offering a lifetime subscription.

The deal is ending in 6 days, the price is $59 (regular price: $ 900).
The link to the lifetime subscription
Windscribe VPN: Lifetime Pro Subscription

Important Details
  • Unlimited devices
  • Updates included
  • Version 1.58
  • Length of access: lifetime
  • Unlimited data

Terms

• Instant digital redemption
  • User must submit a support ticket at end of 10 year term to be awarded another 10 year term.

There are also 1 and 3 years subscriptions avaiable on bleepingcomputer.com. BUT unfortunately both are ending in 2 days !

Last edited:
Reactions: vtqhtr413 and JB007

cyber dude

Level 2
Verified
Jul 19, 2018
I bought it first on stacksocial here from these guys from California

Hello, Private Browsing! Protect Your Online Data on an Unlimited # of Devices with One Purchase

but my debit card was flagged by their fraud detection department and they refunded me 50 bucks right away. I wanted it but they didn't apparently.:) I kicked up a fuss obviously and they apologized and wanted me to pay it again. I said thank you. Then I contacted tech support Windscribe in Canada directly , explained to them the whole situation, paid Windscribe directly 60 bucks and after 5 minutes a Windscribe guy converted my license to lifetime Pro, havent gotten any major issues with windy so far.

Bleeping is good too, solid guys

Last edited:

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
^^
hi @JB007

i took a quick look at the deals bleepingcomputer.com is currently offering. Fortunately they are offering a lifetime subscription.

The deal is ending in 6 days, the price is $59 (regular price: $ 900).
The link to the lifetime subscription
Windscribe VPN: Lifetime Pro Subscription

There are also 1 and 3 years subscriptions avaiable on bleepingcomputer.com. BUT unfortunately both are ending in 2 days !
Thanks+++ @LASER_oneXM (y):)

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Windscribe is great! I have been using this VPN software for long time now and I can say that this VPN is my favorite VPN. There are so many great capabilities under the hood of this VPN that can be tweaked for any and all user's desires. I would highly recommend Windscribe to anyone!

Plus, you cannot beat the $59.00 dollar cost. I got mine back in the day for around $74. Great software purchase!!

Note: Windscribe is good for unlimited devices when you by the lifetime subscription/pro version! Large plus there among many more pluses!!

~Brian

cyber dude

Level 2
Verified
Jul 19, 2018
Yep, It's good on Android too. I've been using it on my Samsung Galaxy S7 since I signed up for it, and I've never, but literally never had any problems with that unless I was in a tunnel somewhere:). I basically have it always on whenever I'm outside not only when I'm in a mall or coffee shop.
You can set up both IKEv2 or OpenVPN protocols.

They explained it here on ther site:

Windscribe

Last edited:

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Yep, It's good on Android too. I've been using it on my Samsung Galaxy S7 since I signed up for it, and I've never, but literally never had any problems with that unless I was in a tunnel somewhere:). I basically have it always on whenever I'm outside not only when I'm in a mall or coffee shop.
You can set up both IKEv2 or OpenVPN protocols.

They explained it here on ther site:

Windscribe
Hi @LASER_oneXM and @cyber dude
Is androïd app included in this subscription ?

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
@root/ Nice!!!! This will be a purchase that keeps on giving as it protects your privacy among many other great features.

Below is just some of the great options in the browser add-on. You'll need to tweak some settings for the "Cookie Monster" though.

1532140180362.png

Enjoy the great VPN!! Don't forget to put it on any and all devices. I use it daily and I don't feel right without having it turned on.

~Brian

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017

@JB007 Your welcome!! I'm happy to help!

I say if your on the fence about buying it - buy it!! Personally, I use it 24/7 365! I'm glad I got my license when I did. I paid about $75 for mine back in the day. I think full price was $150, but I had some coupons and what not.

Let me know if you have more questions.

~Brian

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
@root/ I do! Keep it enabled my friend.

Little bit of info:

The firewall: "Disables all internet connectivity if you are not connected to our networks."

Therefore, if you lose connection you do not have any leak. You may disable the automatic startup feature that gets created within Windows when you install the VPN if you'd like. However, I leave mine on as I like to remain nice and secure.

Download and install the web browser extension and make sure these things are turned on or modified to your liking within the web browser:

1532197831186.png

You may change the "Cookie Monster" settings to how you see fit.

~Brian

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Reactions: Andrew999

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.