Expired Windscribe VPN SE - 1 Year 50 GB/month

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Windscribe VPN SE - 1 Year 50 GB/month

windscribe-vpn_726878_full.jpg

• Mask your physical location from 3rd parties with an encrypted tunnel
  • Access geo-blocked content
  • Torrent securely and share files without worrying about your ISP snooping on you
  • Use on all your devices simultaneously
  • Best-in-industry firewall that protects you in case of connectivity loss, which is superior to a “killswitch”
  • We take your privacy seriously: emails are optional, and we have a strict zero logging policy
  • Earn money sharing links with your friends
How to:
1)Visit the giveaway page and fill in the details.(Disposable works)
2)You will get a voucher code.
3)Visit this page and click either the "Use For Free" or "Get Unlimited" buttons to create an account.
4)Before submitting click "Have a voucher" and enter the voucher you had received.
5)You will get 50GB per month for a year free.

Enjoy.
Terms and Conditions:
This is a 1-computer 1-year 50GB-per-month license, for commercial or noncommercial use.
You get free upgrades
You get free tech support
You must redeem the voucher before this giveaway has ended; after that, you can install / reinstall as you please, but your license will continue to tick even if you don't use it.
May not be resold.

Last edited:

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Windscribe VPN Tool Explained: Usage, Video and Download Here is the softpedia review(with video) plus some pointers to improve connectivity in settings.Recently, they had a giveaway for it(expired).In my brief test, I could access BBC player and youtube content, although speed is a little slow but you expect that.I like the p2p/torrent feature unlike in some free services.Virtualization or VM recommended for any first-use software.

Last edited:

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Seems like TAP driver did not install properly; you could uninstall it completely using geek uninstaller(free),disable any security program which might be causing a conflict and then try again.
Thanks a lot. Dunno what the problem was but reinstalled and it's fine now. Which country do you think is best for privacy? A lot of the better ones aren't available.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
I like the p2p/torrent feature unlike in some free services.
I liked that too, pretty rare these days for a free VPN offer for the VPN to work with torrents. This seems the best free VPN offer I've seen for a long time, probably since FrootVPN was free when it first started up. That was unlimited but overall I think this Windscribe offer is better - more servers, DNS leak protection, disconnect killswitch with firewall enabled (don't need it though as Tixati has similar feature).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.