On Sale! WinPatrol WAR, WinPatrol PLUS and WinPatrol Firewall as Lifetimebunde 29.99$

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I already have the first two.

This is a good deal that a lot of people ought to get. It runs through November 30.

Cruelsister is bullish on WinPatrol WAR.

Reactions: Tiny and AtlBo

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Don't expect support. This seems more like an attempt to squeeze a few more bucks out of abandonware by gloming onto the "Black Friday" stampede. I dumped 5 lifetime licenses for the trio. I was sucked in thinking that "WinPatrol" meany quality. Well, it did when run by the original developer.

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Sad, I bought the lifetime license for WinAntiRansom one year ago, mailed the developer before buying for compatibility infos, and told me that was compatible with ESET.

Find out after sometime is not, do to kernel driver incompatibility, aka I cannot shutdown the pc or reboot.

No one contacted me back within a year and more to help me solve my problem, I didn't ask refund, but my last time I support this developer.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Don't expect support. This seems more like an attempt to squeeze a few more bucks out of abandonware by gloming onto the "Black Friday" stampede. I dumped 5 lifetime licenses for the trio. I was sucked in thinking that "WinPatrol" meany quality. Well, it did when run by the original developer.

There's no way this is abandonware. These three programs are the whole company at present.

I have gotten support from the current guy. The incompatibilities can happen. Some time back I gave up on using HitmanPro.Alert with SpyShelter on XP.

cne1955

Mar 15, 2018
I have lifetime licences for all 3 winpatrol products. I had no problem with them until windows 10. The firewall frequently does not load the list of programs that are allowed and not allowed to connect to the internet when the computers are first booted. This results in a number of popups for each program connecting. It also results in ALL of the programs that are not allowed to connect to do so. So far, this has only happened when the computers are first turned on. The lists are populated on reboot. I have sent emails twice outlining the problem. No response. No updates to correct the problem. I have 4 computers and the problem has shown itself on all of them. Although I have lifetime licences, I am writing them off as a lost cause. My computers are all using Comodo now.

D

Deleted member 178

Obsolete apps...used WinPatrol once few years ago, uninstalled it 10mn after...why pay for it when you can have better for free...

Reactions: Handsome Recluse

Anjoland

Dec 29, 2016
Obsolete apps...used WinPatrol once few years ago, uninstalled it 10mn after...why pay for it when you can have better for free...

I have Winpatrol installed on my Win7 machine. The last time there was an update was May 3rd, 2017. 2 weeks ago I sent an email to them asking if development was still active. No reply. Sent another email 2 days ago. No reply. Horrible customer service and Im assuming these programs have been abandoned.

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Horrible customer service and Im assuming these programs have been abandoned.
Similar to those who like to "flip" houses, Ruiware traded on the WinPatrol name, and offered "lifetime" licenses promotions frequently, skimming what they could. Now their buyers (raises me hand) are left with little.

Advice: Uninstall. As Umbra said there are many actively developed free apps that run circles around this abandonware.

Reactions: upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.