Expired WinUtilities Pro 12.05 Free Lifetime License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
WinUtilities Pro 12.05 giveaway

winutilities-pro.jpg

WinUtilities Pro provides automated and all-in-one PC care service

WinUtilities Pro is an award winning collection of tools to optimize and speedup your system performance. this suite contains utilities to clean registry, temporary files on your disks, erase your application and internet browser history, cache and cookies. it also supports to defragment your disk drives and registry to improve computer performance and stability. built-in Startup Cleaner allows you to control startup programs that load automatically with windows, find duplicate files, fix broken shortcuts and uninstall unneeded software. More features include secure file deletion, recycle bin shredding, maintenance tasks scheduling and file recovery.

2 Days left get it here WinUtilities Pro free software giveaway
Same Key for everyone
Use this serial key to activate software:
WYMTGGP-2EE8-E59E-7A35-4C5A-QKWU-LIFETIME
Download WinUtilities Pro from here Download WinUtilities Pro v12.05
File Version: 12.05
File Size: 6.09 MB
System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8/8.1, Win10 and later versions (both 32-bit and 64-bit)

GIVEAWAY RULES: We have unlimited number of licenses but hurry up and download product for free before this great offer expires!
To get your serial key please share this offer on social network or wait 300 seconds.
Giveaway limitations: No free updates and upgrades

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Is this software good ?

No not really, software such as this often break more than they fix. I would advise to steer clear of software such as this. If you don't, I guarantee within a few months of use, you'll be reinstalling your OS.

Memory optimizers, there is no such thing, in the long run it'll cost you memory just to run it.
There is no need to defrag Windows no matter what kind of drive you have, Windows does this automatically in the background.
Cleaning or "defragging" the registry does not improve anything on your system, there is no benefit at all from doing it and if done wrong can render your system unbootable or worse.
File/history cleaners? well read this: Why you can't securely delete a file, you'll look at all these so called "secure file shredders" in a much different light.

IMO, if you must and you want just a general cleaner that is proven then use CCleaner, it's free for life.

Downloading crapolla like this your just adding bloat to your system. There is no real use for it other than to say that you have it and it's icon taking up real estate on your desktop.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Is this software good ?
It has good features however some like one click maintenance IMO you can do without.Registry cleaner is good and also has a registry backup however any registry cleaner should be used with caution.Some other features such as uninstaller & defrag I have never tried and personally find there are very good programs for these tasks that are also free.
It is better than some similar all in one utilities however I personally use CCleaner which is very effective.
Like all these all in one utilities you should use caution and know what you are tweaking or removing.

L

LabZero

I used this software in the past and it gathers several tools into a single interface, so it is convenient to use.
They are good quality tools and don't work in depth, especially the disk cleaner, If I well remember.
Some doubt about the disk defrag module but anyway IMO it is a good system optimizer and, in my tests, It didn't cause any problems.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.