Expired WinX giving away 1,000 Ad-Aware Pro licenses on Facebook

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

ysl706

Level 1
Verified
Sep 24, 2013
I need this software, because my AVIRA cause system crashes! How to do get a full license?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
WinXDVD are shady, I wouldn't recommend that you "Like" their Promotions, it's more for themselves to promote their products.

IF you've not received your license.

Is there anyone who did not receive a license code of Lavesoft Ad-Aware Pro Security?
Please do not forget to check your Facebook Message box or Other box near Message. The code will be valid for ONE year once it is activated.

For the ones who did not get the message from us, we are sorry for that, and please leave a comment here to let us know it. We will try to deliver the code to you ASAP!

Digiarty (WinXDVD)

There are better software than Lavasoft Ad-Aware Pro. Ad-Aware 11 uses the Bitdefender engine, so you can use Bitdefender Free Antivirus without the troubles of WinX not sending you licenses.

ysl706 said:
I need this software, because my AVIRA cause system crashes! How to do get a full license?

grimreaper1014

Level 3
Jul 9, 2011
I ended up getting a few license by just sending them a message to their facebook account. I have never had any problems with WinX. They have always been good to me.

As far as Lavasoft goes I have downloaded the software on my Windows 8 x64 PC and installed. Everything seamed to go fine. However, after applying the serial it says I have Ad-Aware Pro Security but for some reason only the free edition security features are enabled. All the others are greyed out and will not let me move them =(

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Entered this twice now during this giveaway and have received nothing, not that it really matters because I have a good security solution just wanted to test this one out for myself after having been told that Ad-Aware antivirus is pretty much bottom of the barrel ....... just wanted to see for myself.

grimreaper1014

Level 3
Jul 9, 2011
For anyone having activation issues on Windows 8.1 Lavasoft is releasing a new version in a few days that is suppose to resolve this issue. This is what I was told by tech support.

grimreaper1014

Level 3
Jul 9, 2011
Did you guys try messaging them directly? That's what I did and I got a key shortly after. I went to their Facebook page and clicked to send a message. Then, I just typed that I wasn't sure where to post if I wanted a license and that my current AV was set to expire. I asked if I could please have a serial. As I mentioned above it was sent shortly after.

ImtheBest

Level 2
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
grimreaper1014 said:
Did you guys try messaging them directly? That's what I did and I got a key shortly after. I went to their Facebook page and clicked to send a message. Then, I just typed that I wasn't sure where to post if I wanted a license and that my current AV was set to expire. I asked if I could please have a serial. As I mentioned above it was sent shortly after.

And how do we do that??? Contact them

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hit the Message button, as highlisted below.

AG2UPPn.png

ImtheBest

Level 2
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
Got my key finally YEAH.....thanks for the TIP i messeged them and they gave me a code right away no ? asked

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
i can not find the manual update option can someone help?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.