Wise Care 365 - Did you use it? Is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Hi guys and gals,
I am wondering has anyone here had any bad experiences with wise care 365? Is it pretty safe to use?
Ccleaner has been very good to me so i'm kind of leery trying a new utility :s

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
It have been using it since last time they had a 1 year giveaway.It is safe to use but has more scan and cleanup options.The PC checkup is similar to CCleaner scans and removes junk files and is relatively harmless.

The System cleaner contains 4 options:

Registry Cleaner
Common Cleaner
Advanced Cleaner
System Slimming

Before you use these you should do a backup.The program gives you 2 options here:

Create a Restore Point or Full Registry Backup

Registry scan and removal is much the same as CCleaner.

You should really be familiar with what you are removing when using all of the above mentioned System Cleaner options especially the Advanced and System Slimming options.

It also has system tune up and privacy protector.Both of these are harmless options.On Windows boot,it monitors your boot time and gives options for you to make changes to increase your boot time.The speed up of boot time can only be used if you have the program set to start with windows.I just use it on demand.

I actually think this is a more in depth cleaner than CCleaner with the same options and more.

It also contains Common Tools such as Privacy Eraser,memory optimizer,Defrag,context menu,startup,ect.

I have ran CCleaner then followed by running Wise Care and Wise Care does find things that CCleaner didnt remove.

Reactions: Kent
D

Deleted member 178

i use it only for "System Slimming" and RAM defragging.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I have only used it a few times and I have had no bad experiences with it.
I believe it to be a good product just not my first choice.

Thanks.:D

videoman47

Apr 10, 2013
I purchased both Wise Care 365 and Iobit's System Care 2013 Pro. Both work great for me. Windows 7 64 bit OS.

Wise gets things System Care does not, and System Care finds things Wise does not. Between the two of them I keep my system clean.

Both are safe to use. Using Wise Care 365 start with common cleaner, then junk files (extensions) then preform the overall care, then the Registry Cleaner and you will get most of the junk out of your system without having to re-run any part of it.

videoman47

Apr 10, 2013
techienerd1 said:
its an ok program for free ill give it 8 out of 10 ccleaner is better

Yes, I was just comparing the two as per previous conversation. But, yes, Crap Cleaner is a top of the line cleanup utilitiy. Add CCenhance to it and it becomes even better!

Use all three, and you have a tool box to be proud of.
Cheers,

wellsJake

Apr 24, 2013
Wise care 365 is the best thing for proper cleaning and tuning up your PC. It helps to reduces startup time and improve PC's performance also.
ISDN30

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I'm going to bump this to get more opinions..

My Opinion : I think it is a good program.... It does alot more than CCleaner.

Reactions: King Alpha

joker10717

Jul 7, 2014
do not use disk eraser under privacy protector....it will erase the whole disk drive!!!! It erased my system drive C:... not just deleted files but the whole drive!! now I can't boot my computer!!!

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
do not use disk eraser under privacy protector....it will erase the whole disk drive!!!! It erased my system drive C:... not just deleted files but the whole drive!! now I can't boot my computer!!!

I mean if you have enough common sense you shouldn't even click that in the first place.

*You should never click anything unless you know what is going to do*

Reactions: King Alpha

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
My Opinion : I think a good program it is Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11, much better !

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.