Battle Wise Care 365 or Advance SystemCare Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikos

Thread author
Jul 19, 2012
Wise Care 365 or Advance SystemCare Pro v6b? Which do you prefer most?

P

Plexx

RE: How to increase responsiveness of your Windows system

Nikos said:
Wise Care 365 or Advance SystemCare Pro v6b? Which do you prefer most?

Please create a post in the war room when you wish to have a comparison.

Also, while Wise Care 365 is final, ASC v6 is on beta, so it is not a fair comparison.

Can a mod split once again the thread?

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
RE: Wise Care 365 or Advance SystemCare Pro

Nikos said:
I think its much better than Ccleaner and Wise 365 Pro.

What do you think?

umbrapolaris said:
more like Tuneup , Resource usage on idle, Auto-care turned on, the resource monitor uses around 8-10mb WS

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z344/umbrapolaris/Untitled-22.png

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
McLovin, you're confusing him. :p

Nikos, by chance have you used Wise Care 365 and ASC Pro to find what's best for you?

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
something to consider about asc pro:
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Is-this-a-right-policy-by-Iobit

other than iobit try to steal data :p asc pro is much superior than wise care

Nikos

Thread author
Jul 19, 2012
Earth said:
McLovin, you're confusing him. :p

Nikos, by chance have you used Wise Care 365 and ASC Pro to find what's best for you?

Yes i have tried them both and ASC 6b i like it more because it has a single button to scan everything whiel Wise doesnt you have to scan each category for somethign to clean.

Also it has Turbo mode and can disable useless win services and win fix ability.
Wise doesnt.

Wise Pro 365 is much faster though.

Nikos

Thread author
Jul 19, 2012
umbrapolaris said:
Earth said:

:D i'm sure not yet ^^

I do test applications myself not ALL of them but the most.
Aprt from that i always ask to hear another persons view for the product just to make sure.

Nikos

Thread author
Jul 19, 2012
In startup you just deisable apps you dont wont to run with win login but with ASC you are encouraged to disable win services and aslo it has win fix.

D

Deleted member 178

click on services :

Untitled-28.png

but i prefer ASC

Nikos

Thread author
Jul 19, 2012
I clciched it yesterday but it didnt populate the servicess for me or i didnt waited enough.

Anyway it askes the user what to disable whiel ASC ask you about your mode, work or game to auto suggest.

Roti

Feb 6, 2012
I would avoid any application which uses background memory and services as they tend to slow down your computer if I were you.
Go for Auslogics Boostspeed.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I avoid these all together, I don't want my cookies or MRU data files deleted when I need them. Monthly clean outs is good enough for me.

Just my opinion. Thanks. :D

Syntax

Level 1
Feb 4, 2012
I use ASC PRO v6 beta. It's good in my opinion. I tried some like Tuneup, Iolo mechanic but still I went to ASC. I don't care about IObit stealing Virus database since I'm not using it's IObit Security 360/IObit malware fighter.

I disabled the automatic cleaning of cookies and history of google chrome. Like Earth said, I clean it monthly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.