Expired Wise Care 365 Pro [12-month license / 1 PC]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
wisecare365-box.png

At the time of this post there are 882 keys left, so hurry and grab one for yourself! :)

Wise Care 365 is a bundle of important registry, disk, and other system tuneup utilities for your PC. Easy to use and effective, Wise Care 365 is the best solution to improve your PC's performance. Get Wise Care 365 and your computer will never run slow again!

Why choose Wise Care 365?
PC Checkup
Clean registry and disk junk
Defragment registry and disk and tune up system
Deeply clean your private data
Free-up More Drive Space
Hardware Inventory
Make your PC faster and more secure!
Automatically update to the latest version

1.PNG

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
They have a habit of giving one year license every now and then. Good giveaway though.

I agree.
I am about 3 months into a one year license (from a giveaway) and I've done a bit of testing.
But I'm not going to go for for another key in this giveaway , just because it's " fresher " ; it would feel selfish .

I would recommend Wise Care 365 to MT members with the usual words of caution for all these types of app :-

Avoid the "one click fix" options , at least until you have time to see exactly what the proposed changes are .
Use the "Rollback" or "Restore " option if there is one (I can't remember) and if not , create a system restore point.
DO NOT allow any registry changes ( eg optimize , clean or defrag )

Some of these apps are lean and mean , and I think it best to keep them on a short leash , at least in the early days :)

But so far , Wise Care looks like a keeper .

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
thanks for the share! wisecare is a nice program to have and it works quite good , all the modules are safe to use , except the registry cleaner which is overly agressive. the disk defragmenter is not as thourough as other options like smart defrag , defraggler or auslogics. pair this up with ccleaner and privazer and you will have a full blown maintainance suite ;)

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Thank you for this, tried everything except the registry cleaner and the one click button as per @Myriad advice! First utilities suite so i have nothing to compare it to, liking it so far. May I ask why its not advise to run the registry cleaner? it had detected over 1000 issues, i am curious.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
May I ask why its not advise to run the registry cleaner? it had detected over 1000 issues, i am curious.
Because it might destroy your OS (i.e. unbootable), no matter how small the chances are. Moreover, several good documentations already said that registry cleaners have very little to no speed improvements. Why risk your OS to gain <2% performance speed? Bitsum has this to say: The Truth About Registry Cleaners

Anyway, as for Wise Care 365, I think it's good given that frog is fine with it. :D But I would just settle for CCleaner.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
@XhenEd That's the best most detailed explanation in so few words, you are amazing!

Side Note: If my professor was ever as clear as you, I would have enjoy his class more. This is the contrast of what I am used to hearing, Professor and Dad telling me something so technical, i have no idea what they are talking about, LoL. MalwareTips has taught me so much this week and a SHOUTOUT to all members, you GUYS and GALS are amazing and so helpful.

Reactions: XhenEd and frogboy

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
@XhenEd That's the best most detailed explanation in so few words, you are amazing!

Side Note: If my professor was ever as clear as you, I would have enjoy his class more. This is the contrast of what I am used to hearing, Professor and Dad telling me something so technical, i have no idea what they are talking about, LoL. MalwareTips has taught me so much this week and a SHOUTOUT to all members, you GUYS and GALS are amazing and so helpful.
Thanks for the complement! Yeah, people here are amazing! :)

I couldn't have said anything technical, anyway, because I, myself, am not an IT expert. :D

Reactions: Svoll and frogboy

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Because it might destroy your OS (i.e. unbootable), no matter how small the chances are.
with some registry cleaners it might be still true. but with wisecare, ccleaner, privazer and other well known progams there is no way u can harm ur pc to a unbootable state. maybe, realy maybe some programs does not work right because the registry cleaner deleted some false positives from it. but there are well tested and to say they are dangerous to the system is not true anymore. they are not.

May I ask why its not advise to run the registry cleaner?
u can saftly use the registry cleaner. if u are worried about ur system just do a systembackup or a registry backup. but normaly there shouldnt be any problems with wise registry cleaner. it has a realy nice algorythmus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.