Expired Wise Care 365 Pro 5.3.4 (Lifetime License)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/wise-care-365-pro-4/
How to get a license
-Go to Indicated Page
-Download & Install the program.
-The software is Pre-Activated

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019

What's new in version 5.3.4
+Improved Windows WinSxs Backup cleaning.
+Improved the function of System tuneup.
+Updated various translations.
+Minor GUI improvements.

Protect and Speed Up Your PC with Wise Care 365 PRO now! Wise Care 365 Pro can keep your PC at peak performance. There are over 30,000,000 downloads worldwide.
Wise Care 365 Pro is an all-in-one Windows maintenance & optimization software which includes the fastest scanning engine. It’s a bundle of important registry cleaner, disk cleaner, and other system utilities for your PC.

Absorbed all the features of highly-praised Wise Registry Cleaner and Wise Disk Cleaner, Wise Care 365 cleans disk and registry, supports one-click PC checkup, optimizes system and protects privacy. That make Wise Care 365 stand out from other PC maintenance and optimization utilities available today.

Easy to use and effective, Wise Care 365 is the best solution to improve your PC’s performance. Get Wise Care 365 and your computer will never run slow again!

Homepage:

NB: Lifetime license; no updates supported

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
I kinda like Wise Care 365.

On an old computer, I could actually tell a difference in speed after running all the different components.

But why have I downloaded "Pro Lifetime Licenses" from Wise multiple times... and it always reverts back to the free license?

Maybe because... when the program offers me updates I accept -- and then without warning, BLAM.... Pro license is gone.

I dunno.

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
@Burrito:
If i am not wrong,This giveaway version,you can install & uninstall it anytime but it won't update or upgrade for future version.If you want more than this,it's better to buy it :)

Reactions: roger_m and Burrito

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.