Expired Wise Care 365 Pro Free For Lifetime Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Wise%2BCare%2B365%2BPro%2BGiveaway.jpg

Wise%2BCare%2B365%2BPro%2BLifetime%2BLicense%2BGiveaway.jpg

Wise%2BCare%2B365%2BPro%2BFeatures.jpg

• One-click PC Checkup
  • Clean & Speed-up Computer
  • Hardware Inventory
  • Privacy Protection
  • Real-time System Protection
  • Silent Mode
  • Faster Boot-up Speed
  • Free-up More Drive Space
  • Automatic Updates
  • Premium Tech Support

Giveaway Promo [Preregistered]:

Wise Care 365 Pro Giveaway Site :

1. The following is the giveaway download link for Wise Care 365 Pro [Lifetime Giveaway Version]:

http://downloads.wisecleaner.com/giveaways/WiseCare365_pcsoftmag.exe

Note: This version has no using time limitation, but can't support upgrading.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I cannot support software that uses tactics such as this, sorry if it is a giveaway or not.

When I purchase software with a lifetime license, that means I own the software license for life WITH ALL FUTURE UPGRADES that it comes with.

It makes me laugh when these software companies do "Life time" giveaways or offer "Life time" licenses, but the snag is that the "Life time" license is limited to the downloaded version, which by the way is probably ALREADY out of date and that the software cannot be upgraded or the license does not work.

I do not and will not support software companies that use these tactics, call it what it is, it is a one version license. I also do not support software companies that operate on a yearly license model when it is not needed that do not also include a true lifetime license model option. If you're not making enough money off of your software and need to charge people every year for it, your either ....
a.) Not charging enough for your software
or
b.) in a market that is watered down with so much of the the same type of software that it is virtually impossible to turn a profit unless your software is in the upper echelon of that software category.

In both cases you need to rethink your software pricing model.

Last edited:

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
I cannot support software that uses tactics such as this, sorry if it is a giveaway or not.

When I purchase software with a lifetime license, that means I own the software license for life WITH ALL FUTURE UPGRADES that it comes with.

It makes me laugh when these software companies do "Life time" giveaways or offer "Life time" licenses, but the snag is that the "Life time" license is limited to the downloaded version, which by the way is probably ALREADY out of date and that the software cannot be upgraded or the license does not work.

I do not and will not support software companies that use these tactics, call it what it is, it is a one version license. I also do not support software companies that operate on a yearly license model when it is not needed that do not also include a true lifetime license model option. If you're not making enough money off of your software and need to charge people every year for it, your either ....
a.) Not charging enough for your software
or
b.) in a market that is watered down with so much of the the same type of software that it is virtually impossible to turn a profit unless your software is in the upper echelon of that software category.

Every commercial software giveaway will mostly either have a time based or version based restrictions. No one's want to give their paid software for free. I will let you borrow my bike for some time, but won't allow you to keep it for yourself or make changes to that without my permission.

If you aren't still happy they still have their freeware version which is really good too.

Bill W

Level 1
Verified
Mar 30, 2013

The purpose of a business is to make money. Without money or cash flow a business will cease to exist. Basic economics.
In this case we are presented with a fully functioning product that the developer hopes will entice some people to purchase future versions, which will provide cash flow for the continuation of the business.
There is no such thing as a free lunch in life.

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
If you aren't still happy they still have their freeware version which is really good too.
Using both their free/portable disk cleaner and registry cleaner, doesn't leave much missing from WC365.

Yes there are some registry tweaks and start-up adjustments available through WC365, but for the most part, those are "set and forget" features that you'll rarely come back too. And those too are manageable using SysInternals' Autoruns freeware.

Last edited:

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I've had mixed opinions of this software over the years. It seems to work good. But the thing is I like to schedule my PC maintenance. While I know this has the one click schedule option, the issue I have with it is the Internet Cleaning part of that. Every version I have tried thus far does not include the browser/internet cleaning in the one click option. That's the only reason I haven't been using it honestly. Has that changed with this version? And I know some will say : "What's the big deal, just run the program and select to clean it via the options", but I say to them : "The big deal is that a 1 CLICK OPTION should cover or have the option to do whatever you want it to do that the software offers, not leave you with the false sense that it's actually cleaning your browser junk and such".

Just thought I would ask if this version is any different before I give it a try?

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I've had mixed opinions of this software over the years. It seems to work good. But the thing is I like to schedule my PC maintenance. While I know this has the one click schedule option, the issue I have with it is the Internet Cleaning part of that. Every version I have tried thus far does not include the browser/internet cleaning in the one click option. That's the only reason I haven't been using it honestly. Has that changed with this version? And I know some will say : "What's the big deal, just run the program and select to clean it via the options", but I say to them : "The big deal is that a 1 CLICK OPTION should cover or have the option to do whatever you want it to do that the software offers, not leave you with the false sense that it's actually cleaning your browser junk and such".

Just thought I would ask if this version is any different before I give it a try?

Sorry, not sure how to edit my message after posting it a couple days ago, it wont let me.

Anyway, I resolved my issue using this software. What I did was download the free : Wise Disk Cleaner, it's freeware and used the schedule function for that for the "Common Cleaner" to clean my Chrome browser on a schedule. It works pretty good. I would not recommend the ADVANCED clean function on the free version, you already have that scheduled if you are using WiseCare365, at least the safe to clean stuff that is IMO.

Anyway, Thanks to the OP for the offer, it is much appreciated and I must say, it is very good.

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.