Wise Care 365 Pro or Glary Utilities PRO?

Which Is Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Hi,

Make sure to install Wise Care 365 Pro and Gary Utilities Pro!
Then run herdProtection? Then let us know your answer? See
what the anti-virus vendor's have to say?;)

Make sure to reboot the PC after you install.

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
I use both. I have Wise 365 on XP and Glary Pro on Win 7

Reactions: frogboy

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
None of them are needed, but I only use CCleaner because these other programs that is "supposed" to optimize your pc ended up destroying my pc. I think CCleaner should be the only thing people should ever use.

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
I used to have Advanced SystemCare and Auslogics Bootspeed. Auslogics destroyed my registry so no programs would open and the start menu wouldn't pop up. Disaster!
Most system maintenance tools do more harm than good. CCleaner is the safest to use.
Never buy these kind of tools they are just placebos.

Thanks. :D
I actually have access to free licenses for all these products except CCleaner.

Reactions: Kent
D

Deleted member 21043

Never tried the first one, but Glary Utilies UI looks good :)

gonzalo

Level 2
Verified
May 20, 2014
Advance systemcare by far. excelent product, easy to use. the only thing i dont like is the malware cleaner, dont need it. for that we have hitman or malwarebytes.

bob974

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2013
Most system maintenance tools do more harm than good. CCleaner is the safest to use.
Never buy these kind of tools they are just placebos.

Thanks. :D
True ;)
I'd some problems with these softwares. They erase some critical data.Then operating problems begin.
Ccleaner is the safest I know...

Reactions: Kent and Littlebits

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
CCleaner rocks :)

About Glary Utilities:

I got promotion license from MalwareTips and I installed it.
Initially it looked good. Then it disabled Indexing in windows as well as in Microsoft Outlook. Now searching is is a pain in MS Outlook and also I keep getting error like "VBA is not valid plaugin bla bla ... ". Because of this my few tweaks in Outlook is now not working :(. because of it I had to reinstall MS office which was a pain.

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
What I don't like about Glary is that his execution is strongly based on system where he resides. It caused so much problems for me that I wont install it again ever. It's optimizing / cleaning routine fails to be described with logic (this is only for v5, earlier ones worked just fine). It might be good for you, than again it might be hazardous... Russian roulette. When I start it is like someone whispers to my ear ' do you feel lucky ... punk!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.