• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
I have used both and never had any problems at all, I think they're both good products but I would choose Wise Care 365, it has more options and I think it cleans the system a little better, but I like them both and haven't experienced any negative effects by either.

StriderHunterX

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2015
Well,I have only tried Wise Care 365 Pro in these last few weeks and the results have been outstanding.
My users and clients noticed the improvements almost instantly....and I haven't even Disk Optimize as the "coup de grace".:D

A few months ago,My USB had Defraggler,CCleaner and Wise Disk Cleaner for my maintenance duties.With this, it's "start and done" very quickly.

Will try Glary to have a good backup plan,as well.

Reactions: scot and Sr. Normal
H

hjlbx

Hello,

On my system Glary Utilities Pro 5 added a lot to startup load; it really should be disabled.

Wise is lighter on my system.

I only use the registry cleaners if I am trying to track-down orphaned post-AV uninstall reg keys - you know, the kind that make the next AV product install fail. Typically, I only delete the AV keys.

Wise will find things that Glary does not - and vice versa.

If you compare them all...SlimCleaner, Advanced System Care, CCleaner, Glary Utilities Pro. Wise Care ... they all do about just the same.

I do like Glary for its GUI, but I also like Wise.

There is no clear-cut advantage of one over the other, so it comes down to personal preference of the GUI and how info is presented.

Sooner or later, if you're in the AV software evaluation and testing game long enough, you eventually reach a point where you've studied-up on the registry and you're knowledgeable enough to use regedit without demolishing your system...

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sr. Normal

Totally agree with @juhful
At the end I like Wisecare that has excellent features like " slimming system." The truth is that if you have both , you'll see that what one not find another does , so ... why not have both ?.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I prefer Wise Care 365 never had one problem with it and there is that many giveaways of it i have the Pro version for five years now for free. :D:cool:

Reactions: Sr. Normal and scot

scot

Level 9
Verified
Dec 5, 2014
In my opinion they are not necessary but still if i am asked to pick from the 2 options, i would prefer Wise Care 365 over Glary Utilities.

Reactions: frogboy

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
If you're comparing the free version, Glary Utilities has more features than Wise Care. I'd make a list, but it does take a lot of time. :confused:

Y

yigido

Glary Utilities is not a bad software! such a perception is occuring.. I see.
Wise softwares are good and in my opinion better than Glary Utilities. Boramurdar showed this in his review of these softwares.
CCleaner daily use and WiseCleaner for monthly is great for your PC, this is what I do.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Glary Utilities is not a bad software! such a perception is occuring.. I see.
Wise softwares are good and in my opinion better than Glary Utilities. Boramurdar showed this in his review of these softwares.
CCleaner daily use and WiseCleaner for monthly is great for your PC, this is what I do.

Wise utilities as a bunch are good, but in Wise Care 365 but you need to install some features as "extra's" other than the main program version.

There was a comparison by Bora Murdar? According to my experience Glary had better features.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
I have a Wise Care Optimization question...

I selected 4 for system boot up, and 1 or 2 I know I wanted, but are there any Tweaks should I leave be unoptimized, or should I select all for optimization ? (SEE PICTURE BELOW)

I know I can just hit "system default" to restore original settings, but this will save a lot of time asking, "advanced" users ;)

Example,
A boost of foreground programs ? Does that really work?
2jg08pc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.