Site of promotion
https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/christmas/?mwt
Event
  • Giveaway
  • Instructions
    WonderFox 2018 Christmas Software Giveaway Campaign is in full swing! 12+ software for a total of $600+ is giving away!

The Giveaway software list for the 1st round:
    WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro--Convert videos to 300+ formats, download online videos and edit videos…
    WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro--The real No. 1 speed smart DVD ripping software...
    Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro--Get your drives optimized for top speed and maximum efficiency.
    Bitwar Data Recovery--A powerful, fast and reliable data recovery software.
    ScreenCamera--A full featured PC screen recorder and a virtual camera.
    AweClone for Windows--The most powerful yet easy-to-use disk cloning software.
    Seed4.Me VPN--Provide secure and reliable way to surf Internet without borders.
    WinToHDD--Install, reinstall, clone Windows without CD/DVD/USB drive!
    FotoJet Designer--Make graphic design easier than ever! Support 900+ templates and resources.

Giveaway Page

malti578

Level 1
    WonderFox 2018 Christmas Software Giveaway Campaign is in full swing! 12+ software for a total of $600+ is giving away!

WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro--Convert videos to 300+ formats, download online videos and edit videos…
    Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro--Get your drives optimized for top speed and maximum efficiency.
    FotoJet Designer--Make graphic design easier than ever! Support 900+ templates and resources.

Giveaway Page

Take your time to free get them! Merry Christmas!

malti578

Level 1
    Thanks for sharing!
    You are welcome! Enjoy it!

Thanks for sharing! I've been waiting for a good Christmas giveaway!

Thanks for sharing! (y)

Nice share, thanks :):emoji_ok_hand:
    You are welcome! Merry Christmas!

Thanks for surprise of Christmas
    You are welcome! Merry Christmas!

malti578

Level 1
    WinToHDD ---The Giveaway hasn’t even started! ?
    WinToHDD giveaway has started on December 20 2018. I am using this program. After you download the zip. file, you can follow the steps in the zip. file to enjoy the full version.

Joy55

Level 1

Giveaway Page

Take your time to free get them! Merry Christmas!
    Thanks for sharing.