Expired WonderFox 2019 Halloween Giveaway [Total 17 High Ranked Software for free!]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/halloween/
How to get a license
-Visit The Giveaway Page
-Download & License info are there
enjoy :)

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
1.jpg

Round 1 (October 21st to October 27th)
2.jpg

Round 2 (From October 28th to November 3rd)
3.jpg

+

HD Video Converter Factory Pro 17.2 Giveaway
WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro

brunomota

Oct 19, 2019
The page you are trying to view is moved or not exist, sorry about that. You may be interested in:

don't work...

can anyone help please? im not being able to open the urls of the giveaway. I want the KeepSolid VPN Giveaway.

Tiamati

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 8, 2016
I read bad reviews in cnet.com about wonderfox. Is it 100% sure that download linкs in their site are clean? I mean link for keep solid vpn. Thank you.
In their site in section ABOUT US no information - country, city, address, name etc. Just contact email. Typical for chinese sites.

Yes, the software download is made directly through each own official site. Wonderfox only provide you with links and the redeem code.

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
A few comments on the KeepSolid VPN Unlimited part of this promotion, the installation was done on Win 7 64 bit

• It has one of those installers that insists on you disabling the anti-virus before it will install.
  • It did not play well with the fact that I have other VPNs installed, it really messed around with their Tap installations i.e. it wanted to be top dog.
  • It wanted to access the internet when I was not running it. Phoning home?
  • It was a pain to uninstall and I had to re-install the other VPNs afterwards.
  • The deal is for 2 months, I saw no mention of this anywhere until I was registering the installation on their website with the supplied voucher code.

alv222

Level 2
Oct 11, 2019
A few comments on the KeepSolid VPN Unlimited part of this promotion, the installation was done on Windows 7 64 bit

• It has one of those installers that insists on you disabling the anti-virus before it will install.
  • It did not play well with the fact that I have other VPNs installed, it really messed around with their Tap installations i.e. it wanted to be top dog.
  • It wanted to access the internet when I was not running it. Phoning home?
  • It was a pain to uninstall and I had to re-install the other VPNs afterwards.
  • The deal is for 2 months, I saw no mention of this anywhere until I was registering the installation on their website with the supplied voucher code.
I didn't have anny issue and didn't have to disable my anti-virus. When i installed it i was using Sophos and then switched to Cylance

Reactions: irfanuas

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.