World’s First Mass-Produced Transparent TV

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
The more videos I see the more I'm convinced it's not for me. I see all people who criticized the use of transparent displays on sci-fi movies and TV Shows were right.

Reactions: show-Zi and roger_m

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

When you watch this video, the reflection of the glossy panel is very noticeable. In other words, there are three images that come into view, with shadows that look like mirrors, images, and the back that looks slightly transparent.
After all, I feel that the best way to use it is to continuously play back environmental videos. It is probably difficult to concentrate and watch the image in general usage at home.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I can see it being used in interactive product showcases, for instance but if I must paint my wall black to use it at home it's just simpler and cheaper to buy a normal TV,

• +Reputation
Reactions: roger_m and show-Zi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.