Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Source(s):
lazygamer.net
furiousfanboys.com

As you may or may not know the Xbox One needs a day one update to actually work and this gentleman from Australia is trying to do that. He has broadband at home and the console says the network connectivity is perfect but yet it can’t update.

Here's one: Xbox One owner banned after being instructed to perform EOU.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaVlZpGnkmc

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
This is why I dont buy consoles on release day. I always wait at least 6 months to a year before even considering buying one. Rare cases I don't buy one for a couple of years after release.

SilverLee92

Nov 22, 2013
I'm mostly a pc gamer but when I buy consoles I would NEVER buy them on release day just because theres always some sort of tech problem and i would be out $300-500 while I could've beenwaiting until it was fixed and also at a lower price with more games.

F

ForgottenSeer 13700

For your 'first source', 'FuriousFanBoys', note how they are essentially Sony PR central; they consistently bash any other consoles other than their own.

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Off topic but I'm looking forward to seeing what the steam box has to offer, looks impressive.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I could have put Google as my Source, as I found the links from news.google.com. I'm just posting what I see, if you have a problem, contact them about the Xbox-bashing site(s).

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Nope I will not be, but am tempted for Steam Box :)

As others have said, with regards to new releases I prefer to wait and get cheaper and once the kinks have been ironed out.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
A good beating appears to fix grinding Xbox One disc drives

http://www.neowin.net/news/a-good-beating-appears-to-fix-grinding-xbox-one-disc-drives

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.