Solved Xemana Antilogger Running but stuck on Ghoksa.A!Neng

David Caputo-Keene

Thread author
Jan 31, 2017
I just had Xemana start to quarantine a large number of file for what is listed as ghoksa.A!Neng. But it seems to be stuck and I cannot get to Chrome or IE nor can I get to FRST.TXT

David Caputo-Keene

Thread author
Jan 31, 2017
I forgot the first TXT file - here attached

Attachments

• FRST_29-03-2017 12.57.38.txt
    36.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Addition_29-03-2017 12.57.23.txt
    49.4 KB · Views: 2

David Caputo-Keene

Thread author
Jan 31, 2017
System seems to be running properly. I panicked because Xemana got in hung state on desktop pinned and all other apps running were frozen. I thought that Xemana was trying to quarantine a massive amount of data - but it appeared to have locked up with 'processing files' running green ribbon but no progress. I finally did a restart and have 2 files with a copy attached of detail. Really odd behavior - but I just switched from Win 7 to 10 so that may be part of the cause.

I think it is OK but if you need further info please ask. Thanks as ever for your insight and help.

Attachments

• 2017.03.29-18.31.49-i2-t92-d1.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 3

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Yes, that folder is a leftover from previous detection that Zemana now picked with updated database. Other than that, your computer is clean.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.