Event
  • Giveaway
  • Instructions
    Here are 3 steps to get this software for free,

1) Get your free license key from here

2) Download & Install software from here

3) Activate your software using your email & license key

XenArmor

This New Year, we are offering one of our popular software as free gift to you - XenArmor WiFi Password Recovery Pro 2020

XenArmor WiFi Password Recovery Pro is the enterprise software to recover all your forgotten or lost WiFi passwords from your computer with a click of button

+ Recover all your Wi-Fi passwords instantly
    + Recover all type of (WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA3) Wi-Fi passwords
    + Recover passwords of any length & complexity
    + Backup or save all wifi passwords to HTML file
    + Installer for easy installation & un-installation
    + Professional support (6 months) for technical help and get all updates for Free
    + Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista, Windows Server 2016/2019/2012/2008 (32-bit & 64-bit)

Please Note: This software does not work on XP and 2003.

For more details please visit XenArmor WiFi Password Recovery Pro page

To download full version free giveaway software and license key, please follow the instruction at the top of this page.

Thank you and enjoy your software. Any suggestions/feedbacks are welcome.

jc135

Level 1
    The free version only 'recovers' 2 SSIDs. AND the funny thing is that my WiFi can't even see those 2 SSIDs in the WiFi list. Yet it claims it recovered these 2 SSID's passwords. Smells like a scam.

And, did anyone think it might be sending your SSID password to the author? I am re-installing Windows on this test machine and resetting my WiFi passphrase.

Update, Found this article : How to Hack Wi-Fi Passwords
    It seems like you can only 'recover' passwords for SSID's you have previously connected to. Windows keeps a record of those. No wonder those 2 SSID's look familiar.

Last edited:

roger_m

Level 26
    Verified
    Content Creator
    It seems like you can only 'recover' passwords for SSID's you have previously connected to. Windows keeps a record of those.
    What else would it do? If you haven't connected to a network before, then how would it know the password, it's not a tool for hacking passwords.
    And, did anyone think it might be sending your SSID password to the author?
    Why would it do that? I'm sure your WiFi passwords are of no use to the author. It's good to be aware of computer security, but there's no need to be paranoid.

Last edited: