Xtreme Download Manager (Release and User feedback)

Status
Not open for further replies.

subhro

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 1, 2014
Hi All,

I created this to get more feedback from users, which will help me improve XDM.
It is an open source download manager for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
All information about XDM can be found at:

Below are some features which might be intesting:
  • Fast download speed
  • Downloading videos from Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook and 1000+ sites.
  • Download entire Youtube / Dailymotion playlist
  • Download Just MP3 from Youtube.
  • Converting downloaded videos to MP4, MKV and more to watch them on Mobile or TV (100+ formats)
  • Increase volume of download videos/musics.
  • Preview videos while downloading
  • Multiple download queue and scheduler
  • Batch download
  • Shutdown on completion
  • Full integration with Google Chrome, Firefox Quantum
  • Other common features like download categorization, link refresh, proxy, password manager etc.

Please try XDM and if you feel anything can be improved, just let me know.

Last edited:

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Can you make the download video option which appears while streaming, smaller? Or better, give an option between small button and large button. Sorry if the option is there and I missed it. I'm not a regular user. I'll test XDM again soon. Very good download manager. (y)

Reactions: Weebarra

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Opera addon is failing to install from Github.

subhro

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 1, 2014
Can you make the download video option which appears while streaming, smaller? Or better, give an option between small button and large button. Sorry if the option is there and I missed it. I'm not a regular user. I'll test XDM again soon. Very good download manager. (y)
Thanks for the suggestion. I will add it on next update

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Great. It's much more responsive than FDM.
Fullscreen capture 322018 12143 PM.bmp.jpg

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
Is it just me with this bug in the interface? when there is nothing downloading, it works correctly, but when something goes down, the interface is "crazy"
Capturar.PNG Capturar2.PNG

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Why can't ffmpeg be downloaded in mine?

Reactions: Weebarra

subhro

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 1, 2014
Is it just me with this bug in the interface? when there is nothing downloading, it works correctly, but when something goes down, the interface is "crazy"
View attachment 181305 View attachment 181306
Thanks for reporting this issue.
Could you please post your system details?
Like OS version, DirectX version
Do you have a NVIDIA graphics card?
Anyway there seems to be some issue of XDM with Direct X acceleration. Will fix this problem in next update

Last edited:

subhro

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 1, 2014
View attachment 181305 View attachment 181306
Do you have a NVIDIA graphics card?
Anyway there seems to be some issue w
But, I did download the installer from there. And it is still asking me to download ffmpeg. :(
Can you post the version of XDM you are using as this problem is already fixed in version 7.1.4

Reactions: Weebarra and XhenEd

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Did you tried recently? Anyway sourceforge seems to have constant issues. Please download the binary from github XDM Home. it should work.
Yes, I did try just very recently. I downloaded the installer again just a few minutes ago and re-installed, but the issue persisted. :)

I'm now downloading the installer from github. I hope it will work this time. :)

Edit: It's now okay. Thanks, @subhro! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.